SDCC 2016 News

If you have come across any news regarding the wide world of Transformers, post it here. Please do explain if it is confirmed news or just a rumour you have heard.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: SDCC 2016 News

Postby omegaprime » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:45 pm

they did say September most likely August end of, so its not that far away, im looking forward to seeing them here so i can judge blaster in hand for myself and work out if hes worth adding to my collection or not.
omegaprime
TFNZ News Crew

Postby prowl is prime » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:49 pm

omegaprime wrote:they did say September most likely August end of, so its not that far away, im looking forward to seeing them here so i can judge blaster in hand for myself and work out if hes worth adding to my collection or not.

As a fan to fan Blaster is awesome, a little better than Prime some say. I have a spare in case you change your mind.

I don't understand why Titan Wars is out overseas and not out here for at least a month. Seems Hasbro Nz are still making the same mistakes that it did with Animated. I 'll be ordering wave 2 if anyone wants to join in
prowl is prime
Heroic Autobot

Postby Monkey222 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:50 pm

prowl is prime wrote:I don't understand why Titan Wars is out overseas and not out here for at least a month. Seems Hasbro Nz are still making the same mistakes that it did with Animated. I 'll be ordering wave 2 if anyone wants to join in

We're always behind and it sucks. As a few threads here have proved, most of us would be happy to buy local, but the figures just don't get here quick enough, or (like CW wave 2) get here at all.

Also, I'd go in for wave 2 Titan Masters.
WANTED: ROTF Lockdown, Classics Grimlock Missile, ROTF Stratosphere.

View my Trade Me listings: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=2437745

Collection count is in! The grand total is 466 transformers!-20/06/2014
Monkey222
Faction Leader

Previous

Return to Transformers News/Rumours Section