March 2018 Hauls

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

March 2018 Hauls

Postby Mr.Deflok » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:49 pm

Didn't see a thread but mods, please merge for the kill them if another exists.

Legends Beachcomber
Voyager POTP Grimlock

BC is for me as a fidget bot and Grim is for my son, but he may not get it as I said I would only if he kept his room tidy and made sure he took out his lunchbox etc from his bag for 1 week. After one day his room looks like a bomb went off in it and he left his bag in the car.

I love him but fuck he's lazy.
User avatar
Mr.Deflok
Autobot Commander
 
Posts: 4095
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Wellington

Re: March 2018 Hauls

Postby loismustdye » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:54 pm

Mr.Deflok wrote:Didn't see a thread but mods, please merge for the kill them if another exists.

Legends Beachcomber
Voyager POTP Grimlock

BC is for me as a fidget bot and Grim is for my son, but he may not get it as I said I would only if he kept his room tidy and made sure he took out his lunchbox etc from his bag for 1 week. After one day his room looks like a bomb went off in it and he left his bag in the car.

I love him but fuck he's lazy.


Our boy is the same, but he also looses at least 2 items of school gear at school a week...... unfortunately bribes (rewards) don’t work for him either lol
no sig as photobucket nerfed it all
# of TF's: I don't have the patience to count them all
# of GIJoe: I've lost count
User avatar
loismustdye
Headmaster City
 
Posts: 2794
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Palmy

Re: March 2018 Hauls

Postby Rodimus » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Picked up the rest of the potp line today
Legends Beachcomber, Dinobot Slash,Skrapnel, Windcharger and Deluxe Jazz and Swoop
Rodimus
Gestalt
 
Posts: 887
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:11 pm
Location: Tauranga New Zealand

Re: March 2018 Hauls

Postby loismustdye » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:19 pm

Should add, picked up MP11 Starscream, badcube brawn and maketoys reflector from Thatotherguy over the last few days.
Also arrived from book depository was The lost light TPB vol2 and Optimus Prime TPB vol 1.
no sig as photobucket nerfed it all
# of TF's: I don't have the patience to count them all
# of GIJoe: I've lost count
User avatar
loismustdye
Headmaster City
 
Posts: 2794
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Palmy

Re: March 2018 Hauls

Postby Mr.Deflok » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:30 pm

loismustdye wrote:
Mr.Deflok wrote:Didn't see a thread but mods, please merge for the kill them if another exists.

Legends Beachcomber
Voyager POTP Grimlock

BC is for me as a fidget bot and Grim is for my son, but he may not get it as I said I would only if he kept his room tidy and made sure he took out his lunchbox etc from his bag for 1 week. After one day his room looks like a bomb went off in it and he left his bag in the car.

I love him but fuck he's lazy.


Our boy is the same, but he also looses at least 2 items of school gear at school a week...... unfortunately bribes (rewards) don’t work for him either lol

Nice to know I'm not alone. My boy is incredibly clever. Excels at everything. Reads a whole book in a day. But he can't remember to bring his drink bottle home or where he put his jersey, ever.
User avatar
Mr.Deflok
Autobot Commander
 
Posts: 4095
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Wellington

Re: March 2018 Hauls

Postby Thatotherguy » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:53 pm

Upside to selling off a tonne of bots is that I grab a few pricier items without feeling any guilt. These two gems arrived today:

Image
Image
User avatar
Thatotherguy
Pretender
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:16 am
Location: Palmerston North

Re: March 2018 Hauls

Postby NKF » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:12 pm

Thatotherguy wrote:Upside to selling off a tonne of bots is that I grab a few pricier items without feeling any guilt. These two gems arrived today:


Thunder Manus is sweet. I've only seen a few stock photos, but does the Godbomber unit have the standalone robot mode?

- NKF
Crura Fish!
User avatar
NKF
Decepticon Warlord
 
Posts: 3462
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:52 pm
Location: North Shore, Browns Bay

Re: March 2018 Hauls

Postby Thatotherguy » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:33 pm

NKF wrote:Thunder Manus is sweet. I've only seen a few stock photos, but does the Godbomber unit have the standalone robot mode?

- NKF


Nah it’s just a bunch of add on parts. Maketoys has teased releasing a seperate Godbomber though, which is cool but kinda makes these parts redundant
User avatar
Thatotherguy
Pretender
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:16 am
Location: Palmerston North

Re: March 2018 Hauls

Postby omegaprime » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:21 pm

bulk lot came though cost me $7

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
omegaprime
TFNZ News Crew
 
Posts: 3779
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:04 pm
Location: Dunedin

Re: March 2018 Hauls

Postby Thatotherguy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:31 am

Couple more arrivals

Image

Brawl became a lot more fun to mess with once I removed the treads (easy to detach/reattach).
Deadlock is a really great figure. The black chrome on those swords is a real nice touch.
User avatar
Thatotherguy
Pretender
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:16 am
Location: Palmerston North

Re: March 2018 Hauls

Postby [omega] » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:42 pm

Thank you to Zippo for these aquirements

Image
Image
User avatar
[omega]
Faction Leader
 
Posts: 1538
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:15 pm
Location: Crystal Lake

Re: March 2018 Hauls

Postby [omega] » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:47 pm

G1 Haul Predacons .
accessories are not in the shot but are all accounted for.

Image

G1 Blitzwing and Astrotrain

Image

The three Omnibots still in their plastic bags.

Image

G1 Hoist and Mirage

Image
Image
User avatar
[omega]
Faction Leader
 
Posts: 1538
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:15 pm
Location: Crystal Lake

Re: March 2018 Hauls

Postby skydemolisher » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:00 pm

3x Bandai AT-M6 Walkers (Mini).
KO Thor Hammer.
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)
skydemolisher
Supreme Commander
 
Posts: 8012
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:08 pm

Re: March 2018 Hauls

Postby Amalgamous » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:47 pm

Barricade and Blackout

Image

Image
User avatar
Amalgamous
Mini-Con
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:03 pm

Re: March 2018 Hauls

Postby Mr_Ash » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:58 pm

Picked up POTP Leader Rodimus Prime and deluxe Dreadwing.

Dreadwing I'm enjoying more than I thought I would, with him being a CW aerialbot retool. The colour are his ultimate saving grace.

Rodimus Prime - This figure is great. I've seen it get a bit of flak, but it's so nice to have a Hot Rod to Rodimus Prime figure that isn't just Hot Rod sliiiiightly taller with combined guns, and the Trailer doesn't just turn into a boring base mode.

There's limitations in the shoulders/arms, but I was expecting that from the get go due the transformation. His lower half in RP mode plenty posable (thank you ankle tilts!) and it looks good all combined.

Can't wait for Reprolabels to do a set for him.
"..you get more classy every time."
"..you are a gentleman and a scholar."
Image
User avatar
Mr_Ash
TFNZ Princess
 
Posts: 3793
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 3:42 pm
Location: Aotearoa

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest