Trivial Irritations Thread

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

TFNZ Administrator

Re: Trivial Irritations Thread

Postby Zippo » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:09 pm

Got sick on Friday evening - still sick today ..
I also don't need sleep ...

Headmaster City

Postby green dragoon » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:01 pm

went into Warehouse this morning and sighted bumblebee movie legends class and the new movie blind bag tiny turbos, however when I went to purchase an assortment of the new tiny turbos it was discovered they couldn't process the transaction. eventually, four staff hovered around the checkout trying to figure it out before one of them told me they can't sell them till tomorrow and I'll have to come back then. Spoiler alert: i wont be back i would rather wait till farmers gets them in than give them a second chance at taking my money.

also, there was a soft insinuation that I had obtained them by opening a box myself or retrieving them from up in the racking (which I didn't)
The Surprising Adventures of Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

A Tomahawk of Honesty in the Skull of Lies

Headmaster City

Postby Spike » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:52 pm

Do they look any good? Or are we so hungry from lack of alternatives that it looks like a feast by comparison?
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376

Headmaster City

Postby green dragoon » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:11 pm

Spike wrote:Do they look any good? Or are we so hungry from lack of alternatives that it looks like a feast by comparison?

I must admit the Legend class Bumblebee (Volkswagen beetle) looks surprisingly nice. not so keen on Prime though.

Child of Primus

Postby skydemolisher » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:04 pm

Not doing a test recording like I know I should and finding after finishing my 45mins lets play of War for Cybertron that the audio settings had reverted to the previous settings and then needing to reshoot the whole thing. :P All done now though I hope. I may not be that entertaining but I'm having fun :twisted:
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:34 pm

I am irritated by myself in how lazy I have become in recent months with taking haul photos .. I have purchased lots of things in the last few months, and almost all of them remain in their shipping boxes unphotographed/cataloged because "I just can't be bothered"

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:52 pm

The European River Cruise we were booked on for next Friday (flying out on Wednesday) was just cancelled due to historic low river levels..
Off to the travel agent on Saturday to see what alternatives we might have

TFNZ Princess

Postby Mr_Ash » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:39 pm

I've had a recent parcel coming in snagged by Customs for duty/GST (was expecting it, as the parcel was riiight on the value cusp of being pinged).

Bigger problem is that the parcel has been accessed as for a Business, and want me to pay $664 GST/DUTY for 7 x deluxes. I imagine it's because I have all my parcels sent c/o my workplace, but I have been doing so for five years and not had this happen.

This has never happened to me before, and the GST I was expecting for this parcel, based on previous experience, was around $100.

Now I need to figure out exactly who to contact to clear this up. I just want my robots!

(Funnily enough, another order I made from Japan for Gigantic Action Black Zarak was delivered today no fuss at all. A higher $ value parcel, and the size of that box is suspicious as fuuuu..)
"..you get more classy every time."
"..you are a gentleman and a scholar."

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:45 am

thats alot for 7 deluxes, god if that became the norm i could imagine collecting in this country would stop very quickly

Faction Leader

Postby [omega] » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:40 am

That sounds like a ridiculously high amount for your parcel.
Hope you get it sorted.

TFNZ Princess

Postby Mr_Ash » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:25 pm

Turns out it was a false alarm.

My parcel was released no problem and released today tax free

Coincidentally, my work has actually imported some items that needed import tax paid for it, and my contact info had been put down (despite me not knowing anything about it )

They just both happened at the same time, and caused a bit of hysteria for this princess!
"..you get more classy every time."
"..you are a gentleman and a scholar."

Faction Leader

Postby [omega] » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:19 pm

:D Happy ending :D

Headmaster City

Postby green dragoon » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:34 pm

I've recently been wondering when a package will be delivered, just by chance, I had a look at the tracking number to find out they attempted to deliver the parcel today, I now have to collect from the post office. the annoying part is firstly I've been home all day nobody rang the doorbell or anything. secondly no "we missed you" card was left behind so if I hadn't checked the tracking I would never have known that they tried and failed to deliver and would probably just send back to the sender after a short while.

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:22 pm

a friend of mine is dieing this year has kinda sucked big time, for everything i gain it seems something far more important is taken...

Child of Primus

Postby skydemolisher » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:04 pm

omegaprime wrote:a friend of mine is dieing this year has kinda sucked big time, for everything i gain it seems something far more important is taken...

HUGS Never easy losing friends eh.

Bit trivial, maybe more. When you let your cousins kid play with your toys/collection with stipulation to be careful and respectful, which they have been most times, only to find they have busted several things and stolen parts off others. On top of pinching one of my xbox controllers with the rechargeable battery pack and cable during their last visit.
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion