Trivial Irritations Thread

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Trivial Irritations Thread

Postby Rodimus » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:25 pm

in all the time this thread has been running I have never had anything to post but this is my first trivial irritation. I had been looking foward to the new batman film coming out on dvd to add to my collection to discover mighty ape (my usual go to for film dvds) they have no plans on getting it in as well as any other dc releases such as the new seasons of the tv like supergirl, the flash, Legends and batwoman looks like I need to source elsewhere (mighty ape used to be pretty reliable with new release movies/tv series)
Rodimus
Gestalt

Postby skydemolisher » Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:30 pm

Rodimus wrote:in all the time this thread has been running I have never had anything to post but this is my first trivial irritation. I had been looking foward to the new batman film coming out on dvd to add to my collection to discover mighty ape (my usual go to for film dvds) they have no plans on getting it in as well as any other dc releases such as the new seasons of the tv like supergirl, the flash, Legends and batwoman looks like I need to source elsewhere (mighty ape used to be pretty reliable with new release movies/tv series)

I got caught out similar with Preacher. I ended up finding it at JB Hifi and funnily enough I looked;

https://www.jbhifi.co.nz/action/batman- ... wsQAvD_BwE
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)
skydemolisher
Supreme Commander

Postby omegaprime » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:39 pm

Partner expecting me to read between the lines, when I really can't, lately I've been run down for everything I need to do.... I haven't been able to deal with the things I get told directly
omegaprime
TFNZ News Crew

Previous

Return to General Discussion