Trivial Irritations Thread

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

TFNZ News Crew

Re: Trivial Irritations Thread

Postby omegaprime » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:22 pm

skydemolisher wrote:
omegaprime wrote:a friend of mine is dieing this year has kinda sucked big time, for everything i gain it seems something far more important is taken...

HUGS Never easy losing friends eh.

Bit trivial, maybe more. When you let your cousins kid play with your toys/collection with stipulation to be careful and respectful, which they have been most times, only to find they have busted several things and stolen parts off others. On top of pinching one of my xbox controllers with the rechargeable battery pack and cable during their last visit.

that sucks, i hate it when people F stuff up like that, its not hard to be respectfull

Decepticon Warlord

Postby NKF » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:47 pm

Anyone getting the Playstation Classic?

Since I picked up the NES and SNES classic, I was all fired up about this. Now I've been reading all the reviews it seems to be going from weakness to weakness to weakness. My impression of it now is a cheap barebones off-brand console with an internal multicart. To be fair, wrapped up in a nice looking shell.

I will still pick one up, but certainly not with the same level of enthusiasm I had at the start.
Crura Fish!

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:49 pm

People who quote the previous post that has a picture, and then people who quote the last reply .. making the picture repeat down the page several times..

Headmaster City

Postby green dragoon » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:31 pm

NKF wrote:Anyone getting the Playstation Classic?

Since I picked up the NES and SNES classic, I was all fired up about this. Now I've been reading all the reviews it seems to be going from weakness to weakness to weakness. My impression of it now is a cheap barebones off-brand console with an internal multicart. To be fair, wrapped up in a nice looking shell.

I will still pick one up, but certainly not with the same level of enthusiasm I had at the start.

I was really hyped for the PS classic as well, then I found out that it had none of its iconic games, no crash bandicoot are you kidding me what a waste of an opportunity. Not going to buy it now such a shame.
The Surprising Adventures of Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

A Tomahawk of Honesty in the Skull of Lies

Child of Primus

Postby skydemolisher » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:43 pm

NKF wrote:Anyone getting the Playstation Classic?

I looked at getting one til I saw the list of games and the price. I like my SNES classic, I never owned one as a kid, I was a Sega child so it was a neat thing to get and something simple for the home should my brother come out with my nephew so my olds could set it up for him to play if I wasn't home.

But its like Nintendo has done well with theirs, all the others are not well done and just cash grabs.
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:38 pm

The Hauls thread is full of KOs and 3P items (and KOs of 3P items)
No official Transformers anymore ...

Gestalt

Postby Good_Riddance » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:18 pm

Zippo wrote:The Hauls thread is full of KOs and 3P items (and KOs of 3P items)
No official Transformers anymore ...

As soon as HasTak start releasing things I actually want to spend money on I'll gladly start throwing it at them again :lol:

Pretender

Postby Thatotherguy » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:21 pm

My main interest in Hasbro/Takara stuff came from the MP line, but between the shift in aesthetics, increasing prices, and quality issues (particularly with MPM’s) they just don’t feel worth it any more.

Siege has pulled me back in a bit as it has a good price/quality balance. But atm 3P and KO’s are delivering some absolutely beautiful pieces in ways Hastak can’t/won’t.

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:19 pm

just found out my long time friend has died, shit not even a week into 2019....

Child of Primus

Postby skydemolisher » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:23 pm

omegaprime wrote:just found out my long time friend has died, shit not even a week into 2019....

I'm sorry for your loss HUGS
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)

Autobot Commander

Postby Mr.Deflok » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:18 pm

omegaprime wrote:just found out my long time friend has died, shit not even a week into 2019....

Sorry to hear, Brendon.

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:18 pm

looking back the last few pages god i complain lol and this isnt going to be any different lol, im sure we have all had this by now, ive been talking about moving towards getting my own house, every time i talk about it with my family they always say this one line, sell your collections, oh i am so sick of this question, i only want my own house so i dont have to move my collection around so much so i have a forever place for them lol.

Faction Leader

Postby [omega] » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:38 am

Soon I won't have a home.
My dick head siblings are selling the family home my wife and kids have been living in for the past 7 years after the death of my mother.
Just got a letter in the letter box from the lawyer stating that I will have to find a lawyer to represent myself if I don't agree to sell.
I don't have a place to go , to this is such short notice.
I've always wondered why we were getting a lot of letters and realty cards in our letter box, asking us to sell?
My dumb ass siblings have their own place to live and are not worried at all about what's going to happen to my family.
So I'm frantically looking at rental properties.
Most of our stuff is in storage so when the time comes I won't have to move as much.
As for my siblings. ........... I don't want to know them at this point.
Greedy selfish Beeeeeezzzzzzz
Last edited by [omega] on Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:41 am

God that's a prick of a thing to do, did they give you the option of buying them out at least?

Faction Leader

Postby [omega] » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:45 am

At first I asked to buy them out.
They said no.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion