Trivial Irritations Thread

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Trivial Irritations Thread

Postby skydemolisher » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:24 pm

omegaprime wrote:A flatmate that likes to argue things, can't really talk to him about anything without providing evidence of the subject from anime to politics, it's just tiresome, he use to be a good friend but he's just so negative which I'm not really about

Negative people are such a drain in life
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)
skydemolisher
Supreme Commander

Postby Spike » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:07 am

Shingles.
Nearly 2.5 weeks not allowed to go to work or go out.
And I'm only 38.
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376
Spike
Headmaster City

Postby skydemolisher » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:12 pm

Spike wrote:Shingles.
Nearly 2.5 weeks not allowed to go to work or go out.
And I'm only 38.

Oh no, my brothers mate got it about the same age and mum had it a few years ago after being under a lot of stress. Hope it doesn't leave any permanent issues for you, mum ended up losing feeling in part of her face and can't drive at night anymore.
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)
skydemolisher
Supreme Commander

Postby Spike » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:33 am

It affected my back (only the left side though) and made it impossible to be comfortable. I ended up being out on a pain management plan and was told it could last up to six months. That was depressing.

Then it felt like it was getting better, I could walk around and stuff and it just felt uncomfortable but not so painful. Bear in mind that I was in pain medication though.

Then bang, last Saturday, my neck seized up. Couldn’t move it because my muscles locked up due to overcompensating for my back pain according to the doctor. I went to an osteopath (first time) and he managed to relax my left side but my right is still tense. Not nearly as bad though.

I had no idea what shingles was before this, only that my dads auntie had it when she was 90. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376
Spike
Headmaster City

Postby Mr.Deflok » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:26 pm

Spike wrote:It affected my back (only the left side though) and made it impossible to be comfortable. I ended up being out on a pain management plan and was told it could last up to six months. That was depressing.

Then it felt like it was getting better, I could walk around and stuff and it just felt uncomfortable but not so painful. Bear in mind that I was in pain medication though.

Then bang, last Saturday, my neck seized up. Couldn’t move it because my muscles locked up due to overcompensating for my back pain according to the doctor. I went to an osteopath (first time) and he managed to relax my left side but my right is still tense. Not nearly as bad though.

I had no idea what shingles was before this, only that my dads auntie had it when she was 90. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Sounds horrible, man. Hope you're feeling a bit better now.
Mr.Deflok
Autobot Commander

Previous

Return to General Discussion