Trivial Irritations Thread

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Trivial Irritations Thread

Postby skydemolisher » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:24 pm

omegaprime wrote:A flatmate that likes to argue things, can't really talk to him about anything without providing evidence of the subject from anime to politics, it's just tiresome, he use to be a good friend but he's just so negative which I'm not really about

Negative people are such a drain in life
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)
skydemolisher
Supreme Commander

Postby Spike » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:07 am

Shingles.
Nearly 2.5 weeks not allowed to go to work or go out.
And I'm only 38.
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376
Spike
Headmaster City

Postby skydemolisher » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:12 pm

Spike wrote:Shingles.
Nearly 2.5 weeks not allowed to go to work or go out.
And I'm only 38.

Oh no, my brothers mate got it about the same age and mum had it a few years ago after being under a lot of stress. Hope it doesn't leave any permanent issues for you, mum ended up losing feeling in part of her face and can't drive at night anymore.
skydemolisher
Supreme Commander

Postby Spike » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:33 am

It affected my back (only the left side though) and made it impossible to be comfortable. I ended up being out on a pain management plan and was told it could last up to six months. That was depressing.

Then it felt like it was getting better, I could walk around and stuff and it just felt uncomfortable but not so painful. Bear in mind that I was in pain medication though.

Then bang, last Saturday, my neck seized up. Couldn’t move it because my muscles locked up due to overcompensating for my back pain according to the doctor. I went to an osteopath (first time) and he managed to relax my left side but my right is still tense. Not nearly as bad though.

I had no idea what shingles was before this, only that my dads auntie had it when she was 90. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
Spike's want list
Spike
Headmaster City

Postby Mr.Deflok » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:26 pm

Spike wrote:It affected my back (only the left side though) and made it impossible to be comfortable. I ended up being out on a pain management plan and was told it could last up to six months. That was depressing.

Then it felt like it was getting better, I could walk around and stuff and it just felt uncomfortable but not so painful. Bear in mind that I was in pain medication though.

Then bang, last Saturday, my neck seized up. Couldn’t move it because my muscles locked up due to overcompensating for my back pain according to the doctor. I went to an osteopath (first time) and he managed to relax my left side but my right is still tense. Not nearly as bad though.

I had no idea what shingles was before this, only that my dads auntie had it when she was 90. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Sounds horrible, man. Hope you're feeling a bit better now.
Mr.Deflok
Autobot Commander

Postby Zippo » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:25 pm

I was complaining about how hot it was while I was in Europe - most days were over 25 degrees, worst was 32
However Hong Kong and the humidity makes 30 degrees feel so much worse. I got about 3 meters away from the air con and was instantly too warm

Now I am back in New Zealand and I am too cold - my shoulder that hurts in the cold is sore again for the first time in a while
Zippo
TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:04 pm

Took a bunch of photos for sale stuff. First 30 or so aren't on the SD card at all ...
Zippo
TFNZ Administrator

Postby Spike » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:22 pm

Waking up with a headache.
Spike's want list
Spike
Headmaster City

Postby omegaprime » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:39 pm

girls in my social life ZERO interest in me...

I start growing a beard and stop looking so baby faced, and they have interest in me, why is this an irritation beards are itchy, i kinda cant stand having one, but if it helps find a partner ill put up with it lol
omegaprime
TFNZ News Crew

Postby Good_Riddance » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:08 pm

omegaprime wrote:girls in my social life ZERO interest in me...

I start growing a beard and stop looking so baby faced, and they have interest in me, why is this an irritation beards are itchy, i kinda cant stand having one, but if it helps find a partner ill put up with it lol

Once you get past the itch... Beats shaving mate haha
Good_Riddance
Gestalt

Postby MightyMattReidMob » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:56 pm

Stay solo man girls are a pain in the ass
MightyMattReidMob
Mini-Con

Postby [omega] » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:30 pm

Buying the family home and Lawyers stalling to increase their legal fees.
Family so unorganized about the whole thing.
So flipping annoying.
[omega]
Faction Leader

Postby megatronacepticon » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:58 pm

The Siege Rainmakers being exclusive to a store that can't maintain online stock of a product for more than literally 5 minutes. And if they can then they're "notify me when it's back in stock" thing is broken because twice now I've arrived at the site shortly after being notified of it being in stock only to find nothing of the damn sort. And ebay is nothing but scalpers, which is probably why it's not in stock for more than 20 seconds in first place because some jackass sits there all day waiting for stock so he can instantly order all of them to flog on ebay for 8 times the price because Target can't bothered to put limits on stock orders of their exclusives.
megatronacepticon
Heroic Autobot

Postby NKF » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:32 pm

Multi direction switches (on anything) that have 'Off' either in the very middle or the second /second to last position.

The amount of time wasted fiddling with the switch to ensure it's properly switched off... argh!
Crura Fish!
NKF
Decepticon Warlord

Postby skydemolisher » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:25 pm

When you know you need to go through the crates to find things to sell off so you can pay for things you do want for your collection and shelving to display it...

But you just can't be bothered going through the crates, finding the things, photographing and writing up details and prices and actually getting round to selling them...

But you really should and really have to... Yeah. (Continues to sit on couch).
skydemolisher
Supreme Commander

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion