October 2018 Hauls

Discuss anything you like in here, as long as it doesn't belong in the other forums and is appropriate.

Moderator: Moderators

October 2018 Hauls

Postby Good_Riddance » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:59 am

Haven't posted a haul in a while but this guy arrived today...
Image

Image

Looking forward to assembling armageddon now!
Good_Riddance
Gestalt
 
Posts: 1268
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:49 pm
Location: Chch

Re: October 2018 Hauls

Postby Rodimus » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:31 pm

whole first wave of the basic rise of the tmnt figures and the leo and mikey shell hogs
Rodimus
Gestalt
 
Posts: 887
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:11 pm
Location: Tauranga New Zealand

Re: October 2018 Hauls

Postby skydemolisher » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:25 pm

CW Leader Thundercracker thanks to Good Riddance. :) MY core seeker set is complete. :twisted:
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)
skydemolisher
Supreme Commander
 
Posts: 8007
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:08 pm

Re: October 2018 Hauls

Postby Good_Riddance » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:41 pm

The first two sets for the jinbao ko os gravity builder arrived at my door today. Seem to be of pretty decent quality, haven't handled the originals though for comparison...

Image
Good_Riddance
Gestalt
 
Posts: 1268
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:49 pm
Location: Chch

Re: October 2018 Hauls

Postby Mr.Deflok » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:44 am

Good_Riddance wrote:The first two sets for the jinbao ko os gravity builder arrived at my door today. Seem to be of pretty decent quality, haven't handled the originals though for comparison...

Image

Nice! Though Toyworld's is more G1 Accurate I think I like the look of GB more. Looking forward to seeing how big it is when fully assembled.
User avatar
Mr.Deflok
Autobot Commander
 
Posts: 4092
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Wellington

Re: October 2018 Hauls

Postby Good_Riddance » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:40 am

Mr.Deflok wrote:Nice! Though Toyworld's is more G1 Accurate I think I like the look of GB more. Looking forward to seeing how big it is when fully assembled.


Yeah... i ummed and ahhhed for ages ovdr which way to go. In the end i quite like the bulkier look for devy that gravity builder has... its still goimg to be shorter (2-3 inches apparently at the head) but hopefully jinbao will do the upgrade kit too at some stage which has the thigh extensions, new head and hand drills. Plus jinbao is under half the price of constructor :lol:
Good_Riddance
Gestalt
 
Posts: 1268
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:49 pm
Location: Chch

Re: October 2018 Hauls

Postby Good_Riddance » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:45 pm

The big fellas right leg arrived today. Armageddon finally up on his own two feet :lol: Crackup thrown in for scale, he's a big boy...

Image
Good_Riddance
Gestalt
 
Posts: 1268
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:49 pm
Location: Chch

Re: October 2018 Hauls

Postby Thatotherguy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:08 pm

Good_Riddance wrote:The big fellas right leg arrived today. Armageddon finally up on his own two feet :lol: Crackup thrown in for scale, he's a big boy...

Image


That is a hella good looking combiner!
User avatar
Thatotherguy
Pretender
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:16 am
Location: Palmerston North

Re: October 2018 Hauls

Postby Good_Riddance » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Thatotherguy wrote:
That is a hella good looking combiner!


Yeah man it's pretty cool. You'll probably recognise 3 of the limb bots haha!
Good_Riddance
Gestalt
 
Posts: 1268
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:49 pm
Location: Chch

Re: October 2018 Hauls

Postby Thatotherguy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Good_Riddance wrote:
Thatotherguy wrote:
That is a hella good looking combiner!


Yeah man it's pretty cool. You'll probably recognise 3 of the limb bots haha!


Hahaha good to see they’ve achieved their ultimate goal
User avatar
Thatotherguy
Pretender
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:16 am
Location: Palmerston North

Re: October 2018 Hauls

Postby Mr.Deflok » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:58 am

Grimlock upgrade and MPM7 :)

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Mr.Deflok
Autobot Commander
 
Posts: 4092
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Wellington

Re: October 2018 Hauls

Postby [omega] » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Oh my gosh !! that Grimlock is "O" for awesome :D Mr. Deflok
Image
User avatar
[omega]
Faction Leader
 
Posts: 1538
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:15 pm
Location: Crystal Lake

Re: October 2018 Hauls

Postby Mr.Deflok » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:27 pm

[omega] wrote:Oh my gosh !! that Grimlock is "O" for awesome :D Mr. Deflok

Yeah man, it is pretty damn good.

Image

I'm sure I'll be taking a lot of photos of this.
User avatar
Mr.Deflok
Autobot Commander
 
Posts: 4092
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Wellington

Re: October 2018 Hauls

Postby Nick92 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:48 pm

All stuff I grabbed from Armageddon during the weekend!

Toyworld 06 Evila Star (Astrotrain) mixed reviews but oh my God I love this thing, all modes look great. The instructions are terrible, but fun transformations for sure!

DX9 Richthofen (Powerglide)
Iron Factory City Commander (Ultra Magnus)
Iron Factory The Hunter Miko (Windblade)

Fun times!
User avatar
Nick92
Minibot
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:20 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: October 2018 Hauls

Postby Mr.Deflok » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:49 am

Nick92 wrote:All stuff I grabbed from Armageddon during the weekend!

Toyworld 06 Evila Star (Astrotrain) mixed reviews but oh my God I love this thing, all modes look great. The instructions are terrible, but fun transformations for sure!

DX9 Richthofen (Powerglide)
Iron Factory City Commander (Ultra Magnus)
Iron Factory The Hunter Miko (Windblade)

Fun times!

Which store? I don't think I have ever seen 3P stuff on sale in NZ retail. That's pretty cool.
User avatar
Mr.Deflok
Autobot Commander
 
Posts: 4092
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Wellington

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests