GI Joe Retro 3.75" in NZ?

In a forum far far away, discuss other popular brands such as Marvel Legends, Star Wars, Batman, X-men and all their related media.

Moderator: Moderators

GI Joe Retro 3.75" in NZ?

Postby RotorstormNP » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:43 pm

Hey all,
I'd really, really love the upcoming Cobra Commander from the GI Joe 3.75" Retro Collection. Has anyone heard which (if any) retailer in NZ will be getting this line? My gut feeling is The Warehouse thanks to Classified.
Cheers, Zac in Whanganui
RotorstormNP
Gestalt

Re: GI Joe Retro 3.75" in NZ?

Postby skydemolisher » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:47 pm

I dunno, it may be a line no one gets because of the distribution issues we have. I think most of the Classified we got was left over stock from the states because I don't think we got full releases of every character and there were a number of Warehouse Stores that never got stock. Pop Guardian and Toyco had Classified, I know someone was meant to have exclusive rights to MOTU because Mighty Ape had attempted to order it, only to be told there was an exclusivity contract on it that had been snapped up, at the time I had assumed it was Pop Guardian who got it as they were the first to get MOTU items, but it appears it may have been The Warehouse, which is why Mighty Ape had a pre-order for Castle Grayskull that was cancelled in 24 hours, with them being told there were 0 Units available worldwide, only for a week to pass and The Warehouse Suddenly had them in numbers.
(D) For the Glory of the Decepticon Empire!!!!!!! (D)
skydemolisher
Supreme Commander

Re: GI Joe Retro 3.75" in NZ?

Postby RotorstormNP » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:09 am

Thanks SD, as I've been out of the hobby for a while all this stuff is news to me. Hoping I won't need to import CC - I was so stoked to see half a dozen Classified ones at our The Warehouse.
skydemolisher wrote:which is why Mighty Ape had a pre-order for Castle Grayskull that was cancelled in 24 hours, with them being told there were 0 Units available worldwide, only for a week to pass and The Warehouse Suddenly had them in numbers.

Whanganui's TW branch has one if anyone wants it!
Cheers, Zac in Whanganui
RotorstormNP
Gestalt

Return to Pop Culture Fandom