Dragonball Super thoughts

In a forum far far away, discuss other popular brands such as Marvel Legends, Star Wars, Batman, X-men and all their related media.

Moderator: Moderators

Evil Decepticon

Re: Dragonball Super thoughts

Postby Thatotherguy » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:07 pm

Interested to see what going to happen with Frieza. If Super wasn’t ending soon I would almost be sure that they would leave him laying unconscious on the stage so he could be the last man standing while everyone else knocks each other off.

Heroic Autobot

Postby Nero » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:57 am

Im happy to see Vegeta get some screen time and recognition for his hard work.

"4 minutes remain" so like the rest of feb and march hahha

Would be uber anti climactic if universe 7 lost and getting wiped out just wipes thier memory and gets rid of the gods and those forms and boom into GT
Soundwave superior. Autobots inferior

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:05 am

Oh I would hate that, we still have a movie incoming it's not odd for shows like this to take a brake look at attack on titan it's very super has gone this long with out a break.

Dragon ball might come back under a new name, rumor has it there will be a Dragon ball stories telling the stories of all the other universes

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Holly crap, first of all spoilers.

This ep started like any other everyone vs jerin, I never get sick of freezer getting his ass popped, now last spoiler warning I didn't expect them to kill off android 17, I wonder if he can even be resurrected

Heroic Autobot

Postby Nero » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:09 pm

omegaprime wrote:Holly crap, first of all spoilers.

This ep started like any other everyone vs jerin, I never get sick of freezer getting his ass popped, now last spoiler warning I didn't expect them to kill off android 17, I wonder if he can even be resurrected

I was sad but proud of his sacrifice, really hope he does come back. Have always liked him and felt he grew so much as a character with coming back in Super

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:54 pm

129 wow such a show down next ep is sure to be one of the best, anyone know where frieza is lol

Evil Decepticon

Postby Thatotherguy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:56 pm

That ending was so damn good. Also really liked seeing Vegeta standing up to Belmont. He never backs down from an opportunity to brag about how great Saiyans are

Heroic Autobot

Postby Nero » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:53 pm

Thatotherguy wrote:That ending was so damn good. Also really liked seeing Vegeta standing up to Belmont. He never backs down from an opportunity to brag about how great Saiyans are

Quality goosebumps moment that speech, one of the few times where hes actually shown his leadership quality as the Prince of Saiyans in a true sense rather than just battle alone

Good moment.

And that perfected form wow

Evil Decepticon

Postby Thatotherguy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:41 pm

Wow 130 has go to be the most intense episode of Super so far. That fight at the start, the fight in the middle, and that twist at the end. Loved every minute of it!

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:39 pm

By primus that was a epic episode but that toll makes me wounder

Gestalt

Postby IronhideTFX » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:41 pm

Thatotherguy wrote:Wow 130 has go to be the most intense episode of Super so far. That fight at the start, the fight in the middle, and that twist at the end. Loved every minute of it!

How good. Did not expect the ending.

Really thought it would have been final fight today, wrap up next week (Is it just one more ep left?)

Evil Decepticon

Postby Thatotherguy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:48 pm

Yeah only one to go, so there’s a fair bit to wrap up next week. Hopefully they can structure the episode so we get a satisfying fight and a good send off to the series. And someone get 17 that boat. He bloody deserves it

Heroic Autobot

Postby Nero » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:39 pm

There was so much going on in that episode it was great.

One of the best thus far I reckon.

Im so glad 17 is back, hope he gets some more kudos this time. Been a lot of development on his end this series

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:44 pm

SPOILERS

wow what a great way to end this arc, watching goku and friza fight togther reminds me of the moment in transformers prime where megatron and optimusprime fought side by side such a great moment, android 17 being the MVP is such a stand out thing with him being the last man standing, the fact zeno was going to erase everything if the wrong wish was made is kinda a scary thought, i cant wait for the movie in decemeber and then im sure it will some wait intill we see the series kick off agian.

not related to the ep, does anyone think that we will see future trunks again

Evil Decepticon

Postby Thatotherguy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:36 pm

Goku and Frieza vs Jiren was an epic end to the tournament. Loved that they should him fading in and out of super Saiyan, nice extra touch. Sad to see the series end, but at least this last arc has been a lot of fun. Pumped for the movie and whatever might come in 2019.

PreviousNext

Return to Pop Culture Fandom