Dragonball Super thoughts

In a forum far far away, discuss other popular brands such as Marvel Legends, Star Wars, Batman, X-men and all their related media.

Moderator: Moderators

Evil Decepticon

Re: Dragonball Super thoughts

Postby Thatotherguy » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:07 pm

Interested to see what going to happen with Frieza. If Super wasn’t ending soon I would almost be sure that they would leave him laying unconscious on the stage so he could be the last man standing while everyone else knocks each other off.

Heroic Autobot

Postby Nero » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:57 am

Im happy to see Vegeta get some screen time and recognition for his hard work.

"4 minutes remain" so like the rest of feb and march hahha

Would be uber anti climactic if universe 7 lost and getting wiped out just wipes thier memory and gets rid of the gods and those forms and boom into GT
Soundwave superior. Autobots inferior

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:05 am

Oh I would hate that, we still have a movie incoming it's not odd for shows like this to take a brake look at attack on titan it's very super has gone this long with out a break.

Dragon ball might come back under a new name, rumor has it there will be a Dragon ball stories telling the stories of all the other universes

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Holly crap, first of all spoilers.

This ep started like any other everyone vs jerin, I never get sick of freezer getting his ass popped, now last spoiler warning I didn't expect them to kill off android 17, I wonder if he can even be resurrected

Heroic Autobot

Postby Nero » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:09 pm

omegaprime wrote:Holly crap, first of all spoilers.

This ep started like any other everyone vs jerin, I never get sick of freezer getting his ass popped, now last spoiler warning I didn't expect them to kill off android 17, I wonder if he can even be resurrected

I was sad but proud of his sacrifice, really hope he does come back. Have always liked him and felt he grew so much as a character with coming back in Super
Soundwave superior. Autobots inferior

Previous

Return to Pop Culture Fandom