Transformers Collectors Club- Anyone a member?

Can't find anywhere else to put your thread regarding TF's? Simply post it in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Faction Leader

Transformers Collectors Club- Anyone a member?

Postby Monkey222 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:13 pm

I've been tossing up whether to join or not. Is anyone here a member? Is it worth it?

The next freebie figure is Runamuck, with the two club exclusives being Runabout and SG Drift. RAM and RAB are from the RTS Tracks mould. The joining fee is $78US and the exclusive from this year was $52US(?).

What do ya think?
WANTED: ROTF Lockdown, Classics Grimlock Missile, ROTF Stratosphere.

View my Trade Me listings: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=2437745

Collection count is in! The grand total is 466 transformers!-20/06/2014

TFNZ Princess

Re: Transformers Collectors Club- Anyone a member?

Postby Mr_Ash » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:54 pm

From what I've heard/read around the internet, it's only worth it if you live within the US, as the costs they charge to International members is quite high, and that the service is pretty terrible.

I believe Zippo and onslaught86 have been members in the past, so their input will be the best.

You'll always be able to pick up the figures [ala ebay and other websites], though at a hacked-up price. If you're only signing up for the Figures, you'll probably be better off just buying them off the secondary market.
"..you get more classy every time."
"..you are a gentleman and a scholar."

TFNZ Administrator

Re: Transformers Collectors Club- Anyone a member?

Postby Zippo » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:15 pm

I was for the first four years, as a USA domestic account holder - items got sent to a USA address. Then thru decided the account belonged to the person at the address rather than me so i didn't renew

I got no benefit from the club over the toys but have been thinking of rejoining to get 2012 toys as I suspect the Botcon toys will be classics molds. That's if I get a job.

Return to Everything Else TF