Tilallareone Collection Pics - Season 1 G1

General talk about Transformers figures from any era.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: TILALLAREONE COLLECTION PICS - SEASON 1 G1

Postby tilallareone » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Chris wrote:
buyaball wrote:hey your collection looks great...the only thing that bothers me is that optimus prime does not belong with that box :(

the box is TM pre registered but your optimus prime has stickers inside the carriage/trailer it should have metal plates and there should be some holes on the outside where the hooks hold the plates in place

other then that your collection is very impressive :D

Only you would spot that Shane lol. Is there anything about G1 transformers you don't know mate.

Yeah I was loving that...of all the things to point out :) Heh. Reminds me of someone on TFW pointing out my mistransformed Tracks after me posting thousands of pictures of the collection...heh...its good though. Keeps you on your toes! :) Love it. There are a lot of fakes out there so we need people to point out such things to ensure that we're not getting screwed over with bad ebay buys and swapping out toys.

Chris wrote:
tilallareone wrote:
Chris wrote:
These are the ones I have so far - Huffer and Sunstreaker :

how much was each one if I can ask?

A few hundy...lets put it that way! Heh! To rub salt in the wound, my Huffer's bubble is starting to come unglued. Darn you 30 year old tape/glue!!! Noooooeeee! I guess thats going to happen. Not sure how long the tape seal can last! :)
tilallareone
Heroic Autobot

Postby buyaball » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:25 pm

i only noticed because i have a TM version and (R) version myself otherwise i would not know there was a difference the TM version is basically a re stickered diaclone packaged in a hasbro box

there is also a couple differences in the box but i don't have time to go into it and looks like you don't either because all your collection photo's are gone now (or is my internet running slow)

don't click this link...

If you watch Titanic backwards, It is a heart warming tale of a ship which jumps out of the water & saves lots of drowning people.
buyaball
Decepticon Warlord

Postby Chris » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:18 pm

buyaball wrote:i only noticed because i have a TM version and (R) version myself otherwise i would not know there was a difference the TM version is basically a re stickered diaclone packaged in a hasbro box

there is also a couple differences in the box but i don't have time to go into it and looks like you don't either because all your collection photo's are gone now (or is my internet running slow)

Photobucket only provides so much bandwidth for free accounts, if too many people view your photos then your bandwidth runs out. The photos are still there, they just wont become visible again until his new bandwidth period rolls over.
Chris
Gestalt

Postby tilallareone » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Chris wrote:Photobucket only provides so much bandwidth for free accounts, if too many people view your photos then your bandwidth runs out. The photos are still there, they just wont become visible again until his new bandwidth period rolls over.

Yep you are right. Good news that plenty are viewing the pics though so thats awesome. Yey :)
tilallareone
Heroic Autobot

Postby tilallareone » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:37 am

Slowly trying to acquire a first season AFA collection. This is a start.

Huffer

Sunstreaker

Yellow Cliffjumper

Thundercracker
tilallareone
Heroic Autobot

Postby Chris » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:31 am

tilallareone wrote:Slowly trying to acquire a first season AFA collection. This is a start.

Huffer

Sunstreaker

Yellow Cliffjumper

Thundercracker

Very nice mate, what kind of AFA grading do they have?

And did you buy these already AFA graded or did you take your existing figures and get them AFA graded? Either way, I cam imagine this cost a decent chunk of change to do.
Chris
Gestalt

Postby tilallareone » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:40 am

Chris wrote:Very nice mate, what kind of AFA grading do they have?

And did you buy these already AFA graded or did you take your existing figures and get them AFA graded? Either way, I can imagine this cost a decent chunk of change to do.

Cheers. They are 75-80 grades. I got them already graded. I've found a few deals here and there. Some are very difficult to get for a reasonable price. I don't mind if the box is a little beat up as long as its still sealed. Unfortunately on a lot of pre-rubs these days the tape/bubble can start to come away. Its already happening to my Huffer at the bottom.
tilallareone
Heroic Autobot

Re: Tilallareone Collection Pics - Season 1 G1

Postby dian1111 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:54 pm

This is a great collections. I love it :)
dian1111
Mini-Con

Postby kevman12 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:20 am

Every time I look at this thread I am just in awe. Then I read the new toys coming from the Bay movies...

Sigh...

Its like toy murder.
kevman12
Gestalt

Postby tilallareone » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:33 am

Thanks for the kind words. I was lucky to collect a lot of these before prices got ridiculous for G1s...got lots from friends who grew out of them and picked up some good deals along the way before ebay got out of control.
tilallareone
Heroic Autobot

Postby tilallareone » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:30 pm

Updated
Last edited by tilallareone on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tilallareone
Heroic Autobot

Postby [omega] » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:38 am

Very nice I wish I could focus on my G1 but there are so many other things that I don't want to miss out on.
My wife is already going on about space in the house.
[omega]
Faction Leader

Postby tilallareone » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:05 am

Thanks omega - yup I hear you - so many tfs - so little time!
tilallareone
Heroic Autobot

Postby tilallareone » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Updated a lot of my boxes over the years and invested in some Acrylic cases for display.

These are my 1984 Autobot Cars :

tilallareone
Heroic Autobot

Postby iceman » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:15 pm

Looking good mate. Pity there is not much of us g1 collectors left on here.

Some coin involved in the acrylic cases you have got.

Your right about the issue regarding the sealing aspects of these old things. It is a bit of a lottery if a sealed item arrives still sealed from shipping.

Having said that, good time to be a collector if you know the right places :)
iceman
Faction Leader

Previous

Return to General TF Toy Discussion