New Zealand and Power of the Primes.

General talk about Transformers figures from any era.

Moderator: Moderators

Faction Leader

Re: New Zealand and Power of the Primes.

Postby Damolisher » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:36 pm

Hell, I just found a Titans Return Overlord that'll only set me back $78. Gotta love the internet, right? :D
"I'm crazy, you're crazy, the whole world's crazy. It's just to which degree you're crazy."- Terry Funk

Micromaster

Postby LinkNZ » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:03 am

I've just been taking silly photos with my Overlord. :lol: Really love the figure.

Elita-1 arrived from overseas this week, another one I waited and waited for trying to be patient as I'd rather buy local (quite enjoy hunting around shops and seeing new excitement etc) but meh. Like Hun-Gurrr before her, I didn't want to miss out on overseas chance while waiting for something that might/probably wont even end up here it looks like. :roll:

The sad thing is I can't believe I need to find a Optimus Prime overseas too! One that we did actually get here but I missed out on, hoped for some restocks but nope. Can't win either way. :(

Headmaster City

Postby Spike » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:31 am

LinkNZ wrote:I've just been taking silly photos with my Overlord. :lol: Really love the figure.

Elita-1 arrived from overseas this week, another one I waited and waited for trying to be patient as I'd rather buy local (quite enjoy hunting around shops and seeing new excitement etc) but meh. Like Hun-Gurrr before her, I didn't want to miss out on overseas chance while waiting for something that might/probably wont even end up here it looks like. :roll:

The sad thing is I can't believe I need to find a Optimus Prime overseas too! One that we did actually get here but I missed out on, hoped for some restocks but nope. Can't win either way. :(

If you want one that’s loose, shoot me a PM
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376

Heroic Autobot

Postby Yeti » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:52 am

Damolisher, The Warehouse still has Trypticon in for $129. Far more reasonable than the normal price.

https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/p/transf ... ml#start=1

Faction Leader

Postby Damolisher » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Yeti wrote:Damolisher, The Warehouse still has Trypticon in for $129. Far more reasonable than the normal price.

https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/p/transf ... ml#start=1

Legend!
"I'm crazy, you're crazy, the whole world's crazy. It's just to which degree you're crazy."- Terry Funk

Faction Leader

Postby Damolisher » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:34 pm

And in a supremely weird twist of events, both Levin and Paraparaumu's Warehouses have restocked Power of the Primes Deluxes and Legends. Paraparaumu has Sludge, Blackwing and Moonracer along with Slash and Cindersaur, Levin has Wave 2 in Deluxes along with Beachcomber and Slash. Paraparaumu also has a case of Deluxes up in their racking so... that's hella odd.

Previous

Return to General TF Toy Discussion