Here are my latest.

General talk about Transformers figures from any era.

Moderator: Moderators

Here are my latest.

Postby Amandahugnkiss » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:26 pm

I tried to post pics of Autobot Jazz and Sqweeks, but there's too much limitation for KiB, and there's nothing I can do to reduce it with my phone. What's cool about Jazz is that he's got his name on the doors. I had a hard time transforming him, and hitching Sqweeks' trailer is too hard for me unfortunately. The dude I watched doing a review said that part is difficult as well.
Take care and God bless
Amandahugnkiss
Mini-Con

Re: Here are my latest.

Postby omegaprime » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:38 pm

Hi and welcome, im going to give my best shot at helping you.

First for images try using imgur.com to host the pictures then post a link in here to them to get them to show up, if you need any help with this just ask.

In general discussion there is a hauls tread, this post will do well there, have a look around general discussion area is where most the action happens these days.

imgur has a ap that can make it easy to upload and post pics.
omegaprime
TFNZ News Crew

Postby Amandahugnkiss » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:52 am

I wish they'd do a Jazz with the same mold as the G1, but they probably don't have it anymore. Either that or do a Legends class Jazz so I'll have no trouble playing with him. This version of Sqweeks is a bit more tricky than the Tiny Turbo changer Autobot Sqweeks. I went with Amandahugnkiss as my username because of the Simpsons.
Take care and God bless
Amandahugnkiss
Mini-Con

Postby Amandahugnkiss » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:07 pm

I tried taking my phone to the MetroPCS store to ask about aps, and I was told it would cost more money per month to be able to do that. If Seibertron and Transformers talk wouldn't be so unfair, I could post pics there with no problem; but they put a ban on me when I wasn't doing anything wrong.
Amandahugnkiss
Mini-Con

Return to General TF Toy Discussion