Beast Machines Toyline

General talk about Transformers figures from any era.

Moderator: Moderators

Micromaster

Beast Machines Toyline

Postby Fan-of-Cool-Stuff-27 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:01 pm

What's everyone's views on the Beast Machines toyline?

Was it popular here in NZ or is it hated or disliked about as much as the American fandom?

Is it really hard to find someone who is willing to sell BM figures or are they just hard to find in general?

Just wanting to learn a little more about the stuff that came out just before my time and the availability of those figures now.

F-O-C-S-27
On the hunt for on-screen Movieverse TF figures, Unicron Trilogy figures and RiD 2001 figures.

If you are willing to sell any of these to me or want to know what I'm specifically after just message me and let me know it would be much appreciated.

Instagram: fanofcoolstuff27_nz

F-O-C-S-27

Headmaster City

Re: Beast Machines Toyline

Postby Spike » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:07 pm

I collected a few. Some of them were really underwhelming though others are pretty decent. GPS affected a lot of them though
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376

Micromaster

Postby Fan-of-Cool-Stuff-27 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Spike wrote:I collected a few. Some of them were really underwhelming though others are pretty decent. GPS affected a lot of them though

which ones did GPS affect? I know Snarl and Dinobot Striker suffered from it, but were there others?
On the hunt for on-screen Movieverse TF figures, Unicron Trilogy figures and RiD 2001 figures.

If you are willing to sell any of these to me or want to know what I'm specifically after just message me and let me know it would be much appreciated.

F-O-C-S-27

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:37 pm

We only got Wave 1 here in New Zealand; it shelf warmed for a long time before being clearanced.

I have memories of purchasing on clearance at DEKA/Toy Warehouse

Micromaster

Postby Fan-of-Cool-Stuff-27 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Zippo wrote:We only got Wave 1 here in New Zealand; it shelf warmed for a long time before being clearanced.

I have memories of purchasing on clearance at DEKA/Toy Warehouse

That sucks, I actually wouldn't have minded some of the stuff from that, unfortunately I was born the year the show started so I wouldn't have been old enough to know about them lol.

F-O-C-S-27

Headmaster City

Postby Spike » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:21 pm

And instantly I feel old.

I have the lion, i think he is snarl. He recently turned to dust. I think cheetors did as well. I have the rattrap and some others. I didn't much like them because they were a little too alien for my mind at the time.
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376

Return to General TF Toy Discussion