Transformers Cybertron Cyber Keys

General talk about Transformers figures from any era.

Moderator: Moderators

Transformers Cybertron Cyber Keys

Postby Fan-of-Cool-Stuff-27 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:54 pm

I was just wondering if anyone else may have got a second-hand Cybertron figure with a Cyber Key with the wrong code on it?

I'm trying to collect TF Cybertron figures and I've gotten one or two with the correct Cyber Keys but not the respective codes to those figures.

I'm wondering if anyone else has thought about this or whether I'm just being really picky? Lol.

I guess I'm just asking to know whether or not there are other people out there with second-hand Cybertron figures with the wrong codes too.

If someone else does please let me know lol, I'm very OCD when it comes to small things like this, it would definitely help me clear my conscience knowing there are other people out there who don't worry about that sort of thing.

F-O-C-S-27
On the hunt for on-screen Movieverse TF figures, Unicron Trilogy figures and RiD 2001 figures.

If you are willing to sell any of these to me or want to know what I'm specifically after just message me and let me know it would be much appreciated.

Instagram: fanofcoolstuff27_nz

F-O-C-S-27
Fan-of-Cool-Stuff-27
Micromaster

Re: Transformers Cybertron Cyber Keys

Postby omegaprime » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:47 pm

I think you will run into a issues with the keys because people like me who have just shoved all the keys into a gaint bag of keys lol, infact i know the only ones who go to what character are the ones pluged into primus big key.

also im not sure but i remember having keys that didn't have any codes on them at all, but that could be the movie reuse of the molds
omegaprime
TFNZ News Crew

Postby Subria » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:50 am

I attempted to keep all my keys with their respective TFs - you might find this useful http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Cyber_Key_Codes

This Moderator is no longer resident.
Subria
TFNZ Moderator

Postby Fan-of-Cool-Stuff-27 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:40 pm

Subria wrote:I attempted to keep all my keys with their respective TFs - you might find this useful http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Cyber_Key_Codes

I've actually used this to keep track of the codes that's why it bugs me knowing some of my second-hand figures have the wrong keys lol.
On the hunt for on-screen Movieverse TF figures, Unicron Trilogy figures and RiD 2001 figures.

If you are willing to sell any of these to me or want to know what I'm specifically after just message me and let me know it would be much appreciated.

Instagram: fanofcoolstuff27_nz

F-O-C-S-27
Fan-of-Cool-Stuff-27
Micromaster

Return to General TF Toy Discussion