Kevman's Animated Collection

General talk about Transformers figures from any era.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Kevman's Animated Collection

Postby kevman12 » Fri May 24, 2013 8:48 am

[/quote] I would like to get them. Please tell me what time would be most convenient for me to break in and steal your collection :) [quote="Sledgehama"]

Apologies, items are not for sale. I was more offering between the lines of:

Giving advice on where to get it, how much, time frame etc.
kevman12
Gestalt

Postby Sledgehama » Fri May 24, 2013 10:36 am

No worries - was only kidding about the breaking and entering to acquire your stuff :)
Sledgehama
Gestalt

Postby kevman12 » Fri May 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Sledgehama wrote:No worries - was only kidding about the breaking and entering to acquire your stuff :)

:D :D :D How often do you go to Westgate?
kevman12
Gestalt

Postby kevman12 » Sat May 03, 2014 5:37 pm

Added - TF Animator Cheetor and Black Rodimus to the list :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
kevman12
Gestalt

Postby Mr_Ash » Sat May 03, 2014 7:04 pm

kevman12 wrote:Added - TF Animator Cheetor and Black Rodimus to the list :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I could never get passed how much they messed up that headsculpt on Cheetor. A great redeco otherwise.

Side note: You should gift those Stunticons to me for introducing you to the world of Transformers outside of the live action franchise :D
"..you get more classy every time."
"..you are a gentleman and a scholar."
Mr_Ash
TFNZ Princess

Postby kevman12 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Mr_Ash wrote:
kevman12 wrote:Added - TF Animator Cheetor and Black Rodimus to the list :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I could never get passed how much they messed up that headsculpt on Cheetor. A great redeco otherwise.

Side note: You should gift those Stunticons to me for introducing you to the world of Transformers outside of the live action franchise :D

:D I can't believe, I missed your comment Ash! :D :D :D, Nice try but no cigar. If I win lotto and got millions sure no problems :D .

I'm still not sure even now wether the introduction outside the world of the action franchise was a good thing. I'm sure my wallet doesn't like me for it.

Anyway
New update - got me the spy mold of Samurai Prowl and Stealth Mode Lockdown. I'm closing in to finally completing the Deluxe and Leader molds.
kevman12
Gestalt

Previous

Return to General TF Toy Discussion