New Zealand and Power of the Primes.

General talk about Transformers figures from any era.

Moderator: Moderators

Headmaster City

Re: New Zealand and Power of the Primes.

Postby Damolisher » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:36 pm

Hell, I just found a Titans Return Overlord that'll only set me back $78. Gotta love the internet, right? :D
"I'm crazy, you're crazy, the whole world's crazy. It's just to which degree you're crazy."- Terry Funk

Micromaster

Postby LinkNZ » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:03 am

I've just been taking silly photos with my Overlord. :lol: Really love the figure.

Elita-1 arrived from overseas this week, another one I waited and waited for trying to be patient as I'd rather buy local (quite enjoy hunting around shops and seeing new excitement etc) but meh. Like Hun-Gurrr before her, I didn't want to miss out on overseas chance while waiting for something that might/probably wont even end up here it looks like. :roll:

The sad thing is I can't believe I need to find a Optimus Prime overseas too! One that we did actually get here but I missed out on, hoped for some restocks but nope. Can't win either way. :(

Headmaster City

Postby Spike » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:31 am

LinkNZ wrote:I've just been taking silly photos with my Overlord. :lol: Really love the figure.

Elita-1 arrived from overseas this week, another one I waited and waited for trying to be patient as I'd rather buy local (quite enjoy hunting around shops and seeing new excitement etc) but meh. Like Hun-Gurrr before her, I didn't want to miss out on overseas chance while waiting for something that might/probably wont even end up here it looks like. :roll:

The sad thing is I can't believe I need to find a Optimus Prime overseas too! One that we did actually get here but I missed out on, hoped for some restocks but nope. Can't win either way. :(

If you want one that’s loose, shoot me a PM
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376

Heroic Autobot

Postby Yeti » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:52 am

Damolisher, The Warehouse still has Trypticon in for $129. Far more reasonable than the normal price.

https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/p/transf ... ml#start=1

Headmaster City

Postby Damolisher » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Yeti wrote:Damolisher, The Warehouse still has Trypticon in for $129. Far more reasonable than the normal price.

https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/p/transf ... ml#start=1

Legend!
"I'm crazy, you're crazy, the whole world's crazy. It's just to which degree you're crazy."- Terry Funk

Previous

Return to General TF Toy Discussion