I don't know if this is news or not.

General talk about Transformers figures from any era.

Moderator: Moderators

Mini-Con

I don't know if this is news or not.

Postby Amandahugnkiss » Thu May 03, 2018 2:23 pm

But I found an RID Legends class Autobot Twinferno and Groundbuster at Walmart yesterday. I did some googling and found out that Groundbuster was on an episode in 2015 and that he's one who's robot mode is a gorilla, which explains why his arms are so long. He's one of the shorter ones, and I love him a lot. There are probably several other RID Transformers I don't have but wan.
Take care. God loves you.

TFNZ News Crew

Re: I don't know if this is news or not.

Postby omegaprime » Thu May 03, 2018 4:25 pm

not really news hes been sticking around for some time, im glad you like them so much, its a okay line there are some real bad toys, but there are some real gems in this line

Mini-Con

Postby Amandahugnkiss » Fri May 04, 2018 8:01 pm

Well I haven't found a Legends class RID Transformer that I don't like. I like the RID Grimlock better than the movie one. I'd take pictures and show them; but even after getting a new phone, I'm still getting a message that I'm exceeding the limit. I got a Coolpad phone. I wish they'd just take away the limit so that anyone could post pictures without any problems.

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Fri May 04, 2018 9:08 pm

Amandahugnkiss wrote:Well I haven't found a Legends class RID Transformer that I don't like. I like the RID Grimlock better than the movie one. I'd take pictures and show them; but even after getting a new phone, I'm still getting a message that I'm exceeding the limit. I got a Coolpad phone. I wish they'd just take away the limit so that anyone could post pictures without any problems.

www.imgur.com upload the picture to there then copy and past the url code thats under the BB Code section.

Mini-Con

Postby Amandahugnkiss » Mon May 07, 2018 2:44 pm

I tried that, but my phone won't let me. I'm very much pleased with every Legends class RID Transformer that I've got. Bumblebee's a bit hard, but he's easier than the Titan Returns Legends class Bumblebee that looks more like a scout class Transformer. As far as I know, the only one I'm missing that I want is Wheelie from the Titan Returns because I don't want repaints.

Return to General TF Toy Discussion