Beast Wars II and Neo figures in NZ

General talk about Transformers figures from any era.

Moderator: Moderators

Mini-Con

Beast Wars II and Neo figures in NZ

Postby Fan-of-Cool-Stuff-27 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:55 am

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know a good way to buy Beast Wars II and Beast Wars Neo stuff here in New Zealand?

So far I've only been able to pick up Beast Wars II Magnaboss (Sonokong release) and Beast Wars Neo Stampy VS Sling and Cohrada VS Saberback (also Sonokong releases).

I am a huge fan of the Beast Wars II anime (I've watched the Karyuudo Fansubs) and I've seen a little bit of Neo and I really like them both, but unfortunately I can't find the figures anywhere here in NZ.

I'm also struggling to find Transformers: Go! figures too, I've seen that show and can't find the figures for it either, I managed to get my hands on Judora but none of the other figures.

If anyone could help me out I would be very thankful. :pray:

Thanks,
F-O-C-S-27
On the hunt for on-screen Movieverse TF figures, Unicron Trilogy figures and RiD Spychanger tiny tins.

If you are willing to sell any of these to me or want to know what I'm specifically after just message me and let me know it would be much appreciated.

IG: fanofcoolstuff27_nz

F-O-C-S-27

Heroic Autobot

Re: Beast Wars II and Neo figures in NZ

Postby megatronacepticon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:56 pm

I got nearly all my Neo figures from eBay. There's a set of Break and Dead End on there now for $46NZD, just over the once standard retail price for 2 basics here.

Mini-Con

Postby Fan-of-Cool-Stuff-27 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:09 pm

megatronacepticon wrote:I got nearly all my Neo figures from eBay. There's a set of Break and Dead End on there now for $46NZD, just over the once standard retail price for 2 basics here.

Did you have to pay import taxes or extra for shipping on yours?
On the hunt for on-screen Movieverse TF figures, Unicron Trilogy figures and RiD Spychanger tiny tins.

If you are willing to sell any of these to me or want to know what I'm specifically after just message me and let me know it would be much appreciated.

F-O-C-S-27

Heroic Autobot

Postby megatronacepticon » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:40 am

Fan-of-Cool-Stuff-27 wrote:
megatronacepticon wrote:I got nearly all my Neo figures from eBay. There's a set of Break and Dead End on there now for $46NZD, just over the once standard retail price for 2 basics here.

Did you have to pay import taxes or extra for shipping on yours?

Nope, the shipping price stated on the ebay page is what you pay, free in the case of Break and Dead-End. I've never actually had to pay import duties on toys before, so you should be fine. I'm not sure but I think import duties are more for very large imports rather than a few figures.

Mini-Con

Postby Fan-of-Cool-Stuff-27 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:35 am

Nope, the shipping price stated on the ebay page is what you pay, free in the case of Break and Dead-End. I've never actually had to pay import duties on toys before, so you should be fine. I'm not sure but I think import duties are more for very large imports rather than a few figures.

So if it says free shipping I should be fine just paying what price is there?

F-O-C-S-27

Heroic Autobot

Postby megatronacepticon » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:31 pm

Fan-of-Cool-Stuff-27 wrote:

So if it says free shipping I should be fine just paying what price is there?

The way ebay handles payments is based on what you owe the seller, so your payment is made without you having to enter an amount. The amount will be shown before you're committed to buying. You'll need a Paypal account, but that's not hard to set up and link to your existing bank account and credit/debit cards.

Return to General TF Toy Discussion