QUEST FOR THE MATRIX - A TFNZ interactive adventure!

If you've got your own Transformers-related project going on, show it off here! Whether you're a wizz with Photoshop or pencil or have a fanfic you'd like to share, feel free to post it here! And if you're really excited about your latest TF purchase, let us know how awesome it is by posting a review.

Moderator: Moderators

QUEST FOR THE MATRIX - A TFNZ interactive adventure!

Postby invisiblemoose » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:14 pm

This is an interactive journey. You can come and go as you like. It is very freeform, if you have something for a character to do, suggest it in a post and we'll see what happens. Sorry to those of you with a low-speed connection, this thread probably isn't going to be your friend.

Let's try and keep it relatively clean. Nothing harsher than a PG to an M rating. But most importantly, HAVE FUN!


Alas, it is a bleak time on Cybertron. All is not well in Iacon City.
Image

Why, you ask? Well, the maniacal Megatron has ran away with the Autobot Matrix of leadership!
Image

Optimus Prime needs the matrix to light his darkest hour and open a jar of pickles. He goes to assemble an elite team to retrieve the Matrix!
Image

However, this team will be arriving from the Space Bridge and there is only so much power, so you can only pick four people. Pick four people to save the day!
Image

In addition, these four Autobot experts will need some equipment for the task. Again, we can only send in four items.
Image

Well, what do you say?
Last edited by invisiblemoose on Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
invisiblemoose
Gestalt
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:55 pm
Location: Hamilton

Postby blackstarninja » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:36 pm

Send the mountain dew !!!
" Do the Dew !!!! "

mountain dew is teh Rox0R
" That god damn American ninja ! He fights like a Tiger !! "
blackstarninja
Faction Leader
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Auckland new zealand

Postby Dr Syn » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:48 pm

The Royal Flush, its the winning hand
User avatar
Dr Syn
Gestalt
 
Posts: 1149
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 3:21 pm
Location: Auckland

Postby darkenedchivalry » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:56 pm

Cosmos. With the S book, because hes in space and needs to know what space is.

Blur. with the Bus tokens, because he uses petrol really quickly and needs to use puplic transportation.

Eject. With a Spork because he has a peice of lego stuck in his tail pipe.

Broadside. Royal Flush, he does a mean Gamit impresssion and hes known to cheat at poker.
If You're Going To Ride Daniel, Ride in Style...
User avatar
darkenedchivalry
Mini-Con
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:41 pm

Postby Felix » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:15 pm

I love the mspaint-ness

How exactly does this work, do we each choose stuff?

Reminds me of parser games!

>CHOOSE EJECT_

"You choose EJECT"

>GET YE MOUNTAIN DEW_

"You cannot get ye MOUNTAIN DEW"
Image
User avatar
Felix
Faction Leader
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Wellington

Postby invisiblemoose » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:30 pm

Nice Strong Bad line. :D

All you do is you just type what you want. In this case I'm prompting you to pick four people. If you want to only pick one person or one item, that's fine. If you want to make multiple suggestions, that's fine.

Once the team is picked, it's going to be a LOT more open. You can pick where you want to go, what you want to do, who you want to use stuff with. The crazier the idea, the better.

Unless I hear more from you, I'll assume that you just want to go with Eject and Mountain Dew. :)

EDIT: I should clarify that in this case it's a matter of voting for the people and the inventory. I'll make a post announcing the final team when I feel like it. After that, it's a case of first in first served for suggestions about where to go and what to do. I'll try and accommodate everybody, unless there are conflicting ideas.
User avatar
invisiblemoose
Gestalt
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:55 pm
Location: Hamilton

Postby Spike » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:49 pm

windcharger with t'ree fiddy!
User avatar
Spike
Headmaster City
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:51 am
Location: Auckland New Zealand

Postby Veg » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:04 am

Dude Blurr could just punch Megatron over and over untill his armour broke open and then hook the wires from Megatron up to the fork then flick the batteries against the fork and have afew hundred volts of pressure spark against Megatron and disable him, allowing Prime to get the matrix back.
Image
User avatar
Veg
Evil Decepticon
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:08 pm
Location: Invercargill.

Postby invisiblemoose » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:07 am

Veg wrote:Dude Blurr could just punch Megatron over and over untill his armour broke open and then hook the wires from Megatron up to the fork then flick the batteries against the fork and have afew hundred volts of pressure spark against Megatron and disable him, allowing Prime to get the matrix back.


IT IS A SPORK THERE IS AN IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE D:
User avatar
invisiblemoose
Gestalt
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:55 pm
Location: Hamilton

Postby GuanYu79 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:26 am

Well obviously the taco is useless as there are no fembots present.
I would have to say first aid, cosmos, broadside and blur
User avatar
GuanYu79
Evil Decepticon
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:40 am
Location: Napier

Postby Old_Timer » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:27 am

Taco could come in handy... could sell it to make about $5 bucks.
Durka Durka Durka!! Mohammed Jihad!!!!

No.of TF's in collection:32 (just a beginner)
Gender: Male
Fave quote: You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without falling over.
User avatar
Old_Timer
Headmaster City
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:18 pm
Location: Palmy

Postby invisiblemoose » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:29 am

Okay, I tried to accomodate something from everyone here....


WHOOSH! Prime activates the Space Bridge, summoning our heroes...
Image

BLURR! WINDCHARGER! COSMOS! EJECT!
Image

Prime informs our heroes of their quest - Stop Megatron's EVIL and recapture the matrix!
Image

Our heroes pick up their equipment...
Image

..and the map that Optimus gives them...
Image

And they are ready to go SAVE THE DAY.

So, what do they do first? Anything they do before the set off, and if so, where do they go first?

Post here and we'll see!
User avatar
invisiblemoose
Gestalt
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:55 pm
Location: Hamilton

Postby Spike » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:30 am

but we already have t'ree fiddy!
User avatar
Spike
Headmaster City
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:51 am
Location: Auckland New Zealand

Postby Old_Timer » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:32 am

Eject - "I'm taking that t'ree fiddy and gonna get me an energon brewski!!!"
Durka Durka Durka!! Mohammed Jihad!!!!

No.of TF's in collection:32 (just a beginner)
Gender: Male
Fave quote: You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without falling over.
User avatar
Old_Timer
Headmaster City
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:18 pm
Location: Palmy

Postby Felix » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:53 am

Yeah, To the Energon Bar!
Image
User avatar
Felix
Faction Leader
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Wellington

Next

Return to Kitbash, Artwork, Fanfic and Reviews Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests