Soul of Chogokin GX-34 Gun Buster!!!

If you've got your own Transformers-related project going on, show it off here! Whether you're a wizz with Photoshop or pencil or have a fanfic you'd like to share, feel free to post it here! And if you're really excited about your latest TF purchase, let us know how awesome it is by posting a review.

Moderator: Moderators

Targetmaster

Postby LittleRobot » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:44 am

Corlis wrote:Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but did you ever end up getting Ideon? He looks seriously cool and I'm very tempted to pick him up soon. I've been looking at the Soul of Chogokin's a lot lately and I'm pretty keen to see/hear what they're like. :)

I've got a Dancouga on the way and hopefully he'll arrive sometime next week. The reviews were a bit mixed but he just looks so cool that I had to take the plunge.

No worries, yea he is STILL on the way... ordered 2 a month or 2 back but there was delays from the main factory... hes due end of october so expect a bunch of them to be poping up on ebay around then :)
Dancouga is one im starting to like the look of the more times I see him... still he'll have to go on my waiting list :P

Minibot

Postby Corlis » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:30 pm

Nice. He's a great looking toy and I definitely intend to pick him up sometime. It's just a shame that those Soul of Chogokin figures are so very expensive! I'm thinking I might go for one of the smaller ones like Xabungle next, but Ideon and Gunbuster are definitely under consideration too. ;)

Ironically enough Dancouga actually arrived this morning. He's a little bit fiddly in parts and some of the joints are looser than I'd like but he looks amazing. I'm not sure I'd recommend him that much as something to be played with, but as a display piece he's great. I'll try to post a review along with a few pictures if I can scrounge a decent digital camera off a friend.

Targetmaster

Postby LittleRobot » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:43 pm

Yea! review would be cool! Keen to see some more pics. :)

Minibot

Re: Soul of Chogokin GX-34 Gun Buster!!!

Postby Thorsten13 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:09 am

Anyone here still collects SOCs? Looking for fellow SOC collectors here in NZ :)

Previous

Return to Kitbash, Artwork, Fanfic and Reviews Forum