Tricky's Workshop

If you've got your own Transformers-related project going on, show it off here! Whether you're a wizz with Photoshop or pencil or have a fanfic you'd like to share, feel free to post it here! And if you're really excited about your latest TF purchase, let us know how awesome it is by posting a review.

Moderator: Moderators

Heroic Autobot

Re: Tricky's Workshop

Postby TrickyFingersNZ » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:53 pm

MAULER666 wrote:It's funny how I (and others too) scroll through the pic progression and the jaw drops lower and lower lol, beautiful work you got MAAAAD skills dude! Just curious, have you done any other stuff like 1/1 Predator Bio Masks or props? Amazing!

Thanks guys really appreciate the feedback, really does make posting worthwhile!

Mauler, not really dude, just had a quick google and yea they look sick! I started one of those cool Optimus movie masks a few months back, kinda lost the drive though and then Devy came along and now I'm a little over it for the time being. Cold sucks to paint in so that might be it until spring time. I had every intention of starting my FWI-3 leader prime but I just kinda ran outta steam after Devy. Hopefully get more motivation once the shed gets warmer!

Gestalt

Re: Tricky's Workshop

Postby Windbreaker » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:18 am

Been quietly following this project since you started. Great to see it completed! I absolutely love the idea of using the sand.

Previous

Return to Kitbash, Artwork, Fanfic and Reviews Forum