Masterpiece Photos

If you've got your own Transformers-related project going on, show it off here! Whether you're a wizz with Photoshop or pencil or have a fanfic you'd like to share, feel free to post it here! And if you're really excited about your latest TF purchase, let us know how awesome it is by posting a review.

Moderator: Moderators

Gestalt

Re: Masterpiece Photos

Postby IronhideTFX » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:18 pm

ImageSunstreaker by Ben Robinson, on Flickr

Mr. Deflok, thoughts on Cliffjumper? He had such an iconic alt mode, this 3P version seems a bit more true to the car (Like the direction they took bumblebee).

Autobot Commander

Postby Mr.Deflok » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:53 pm

IronhideTFX wrote:ImageSunstreaker by Ben Robinson, on Flickr

Mr. Deflok, thoughts on Cliffjumper? He had such an iconic alt mode, this 3P version seems a bit more true to the car (Like the direction they took bumblebee).

I really love Tumbler (Cliffjumper). Hits all the cues I want - realistic alt-mode and toon/memory/toy hybrid bot mode just like how the MP reboot began with MP10.

In saying that, it might be wise to wait. MMC have one on the way but it sports a chibi vehicle mode and XTB too, but it appears to sort of shell-form providing a large backpack. I'm sure another 3P is working on one and Takara might have plans. There is a concern that Porsche won't give them the rights which is why we haven't seen Jazz yet either, but that might just be an internet rumour.

In short: I love it, but if you can wait, something better may come around.

Autobot cast of Fire in the Sky. I should really buy some backgrounds!

Autobot Commander

Postby Mr.Deflok » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:24 pm

Brawn ready bust some Deceptiskulls.

Autobot Commander

Postby Mr.Deflok » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:40 am

Previous

Return to Kitbash, Artwork, Fanfic and Reviews Forum