New York Toy Fair 2018 (pic heavy updated)

If you have come across any news regarding the wide world of Transformers, post it here. Please do explain if it is confirmed news or just a rumour you have heard.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: New York Toy Fair 2018 (pic heavy updated)

Postby omegaprime » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:53 am

so looking at all this, jazz, stinger, brawl, blackout are on my to get list, of course wave 2 potp masters though to voyagers and wave 3 potp masters though to deluxes are on my list, i wont get predaking i already have a good toy.

looking at the leaks there isnt to much to this movie line
omegaprime
TFNZ News Crew

Postby han baby » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:11 pm

IronhideTFX wrote:For me the biggest win is most definitely the original series background music on Vinyl.
This makes me so super happy. I will drive around with G1 background music playing.

if u mean the OG soundtrack to transformers: the movie from 1986 (best st ever) on vinyl, i got mine from jb hi-fi a few years ago. it was reissued by music on vinyl, part of the 'at the movies' limited editions on 180g vinyl. mint.
han baby
Micromaster

Postby IronhideTFX » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:05 pm

han baby wrote:
IronhideTFX wrote:For me the biggest win is most definitely the original series background music on Vinyl.
This makes me so super happy. I will drive around with G1 background music playing.

if u mean the OG soundtrack to transformers: the movie from 1986 (best st ever) on vinyl, i got mine from jb hi-fi a few years ago. it was reissued by music on vinyl, part of the 'at the movies' limited editions on 180g vinyl. mint.

Got that too, but i believe this is going to be the background music from the original show. They announced something about it sometime last year, then we heard nothing more about it.
IronhideTFX
Gestalt

Postby han baby » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:01 pm

IronhideTFX wrote:
han baby wrote:

Got that too, but i believe this is going to be the background music from the original show. They announced something about it sometime last year, then we heard nothing more about it.

wow, that's rad! let me know if/when it comes out!
han baby
Micromaster

Postby Nick92 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Does anyone know if there has been any official release dates for the studio series figures? I can't seem to find any anywhere yet.
Nick92
Minibot

Postby omegaprime » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:26 pm

Street date for USA april 1, so give it say near 2 months for us Lol, given wave 2 potp and wave studio share the same release date
omegaprime
TFNZ News Crew

Postby Nick92 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:29 pm

Oh that's closer than what I originally thought it might be, hopefully BBTS gets plenty.
Nick92
Minibot

Postby han baby » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:34 pm

OMG, u were right, IronhideTFX! vinyl (only!) soundtrack to OG G1 tv series releases tmrw (our time, i think)! I am so in!

http://www.bwtf.com/news/g1-soundtrack-press-release
https://enjoytheriderecords.com/blogs/n ... ay-march-9

i'm no richie rich, so will probably just get the one version, most likely the megatron one, looks really psychedelic. the prime one looks cool too. it's pretty limited so hope i can score one and if i do, will be happy to record onto CD for anyone on forum that's interested (no booty/techno mix, i promise, heh).
han baby
Micromaster

Postby IronhideTFX » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:01 am

han baby wrote:OMG, u were right, IronhideTFX! vinyl (only!) soundtrack to OG G1 tv series releases tmrw (our time, i think)! I am so in!

i'm no richie rich, so will probably just get the one version, most likely the megatron one, looks really psychedelic. the prime one looks cool too. it's pretty limited so hope i can score one and if i do, will be happy to record onto CD for anyone on forum that's interested (no booty/techno mix, i promise, heh).

Bro, if you haven't already head on over to thinkgeek.com , they still have the Bumblebee variant. Prime and megs is sold out.

So yeah, i set an alarm to get up at lunch time, but the shipping company the site with Prime and Megs variant would charge $50 USD to ship.... where as the site with Bumblebee variant charged $20.

So guess who got a Bumblebee variant ordered. 8)

So excited. Have recently been getting into Vinyl (Infact all i own is a Rat Pack reissue and TFTM Soundtrack).
Really stoked. Will post photos when it arrives.
IronhideTFX
Gestalt

Postby Mr.Deflok » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:21 am

omegaprime wrote:Street date for USA april 1, so give it say near 2 months for us Lol, given wave 2 potp and wave studio share the same release date

Thanks, buddy. Keen to see the Decepticons in person and of course Grimlock. Got a bad feeling we won't see the leaders in NZ though.
Mr.Deflok
Autobot Commander

Postby han baby » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:20 pm

IronhideTFX wrote:
han baby wrote:OMG, u were right, IronhideTFX! vinyl (only!) soundtrack to OG G1 tv series releases tmrw (our time, i think)! I am so in!

Bro, if you haven't already head on over to thinkgeek.com , they still have the Bumblebee variant. Prime and megs is sold out.

So yeah, i set an alarm to get up at lunch time, but the shipping company the site with Prime and Megs variant would charge $50 USD to ship.... where as the site with Bumblebee variant charged $20.

So excited. Have recently been getting into Vinyl (Infact all i own is a Rat Pack reissue and TFTM Soundtrack).

good on ya, buddy. woke up late this morning and had to rush to the pool for our weekly swim school. completely forgot and now they're all sold out! really sux that they only did a 2000 copy run. hope they reissue soon.
han baby
Micromaster

Postby han baby » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:18 am

han baby wrote:
IronhideTFX wrote:

good on ya, buddy. woke up late this morning and had to rush to the pool for our weekly swim school. completely forgot and now they're all sold out! really sux that they only did a 2000 copy run. hope they reissue soon.

listening to the vinyl now (thanx, loismustdye!) and it sounds amazing! highly recommended and super retro!
han baby
Micromaster

Previous

Return to Transformers News/Rumours Section