Power Of The Primes

If you have come across any news regarding the wide world of Transformers, post it here. Please do explain if it is confirmed news or just a rumour you have heard.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Power Of The Primes

Postby Yeti » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:45 pm

That would be beyond awesome. Thanks.
Yeti
Heroic Autobot

Postby omega939 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:41 am

Mates I am near to completing my Dinobots but I lack in swoop and Slug to form Vulcanicus. Do you know when will Hasbro be releasing again Swoop and Slug ?
omega939
Mini-Con

Postby megatronacepticon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:28 am

omega939 wrote:Mates I am near to completing my Dinobots but I lack in swoop and Slug to form Vulcanicus. Do you know when will Hasbro be releasing again Swoop and Slug ?

They're releasing a red-chested version of Swoop as part of a subline called Selects, but it's apparently an Entertainment Earth exclusive, so you would need to import it. Slug on the other hand may not be released again for a while if at all. You might be able to find someone who bought two Slugs so they could form a Volcanicus without having to wait for Wave 2 to show up and found themselves with a spare Slug when Wave 2 did show up, but you would want to check the Buy/Sell/Trade section for that.
megatronacepticon
Heroic Autobot

Postby omegaprime » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:02 am

Check the warehouses for slug and some warehouses might have swoop ones out of the way like hornby warehouses in chch was great for older toys or locations like omaru
omegaprime
TFNZ News Crew

Postby omega939 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:48 pm

Thanks guys. By the way is there any swoop or slug in Auckland?
omega939
Mini-Con

Previous

Return to Transformers News/Rumours Section