Botcon 2015 News (spoiler) Cw p1 collectors club p2

If you have come across any news regarding the wide world of Transformers, post it here. Please do explain if it is confirmed news or just a rumour you have heard.

Moderator: Moderators

TFNZ News Crew

Re: Botcon 2015 News (spoiler) Cw p1 collectors club p2

Postby omegaprime » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:31 pm

3 step changer sideswipe

Warrior Grimlock

Warrior Bumblebee

legend Bumblebee

Legend Sideswipe

official pictures seem more like official cgi renderings this time lol
Last edited by omegaprime on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Headmaster

Postby python5003 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:33 pm

Hmm.... Bruticus is great except for Blast Off! Blast Off was one of the few combiner toys I owned as a kid (g2), so I really need him to be a space shuttle! The colours on all the component guys are fantastic though. I'm going to see what takara offers in this case, even though so far I've stuck with the Hasbro versions due to costs and earlier release dates.

Sky-Lynx is definite buy of course, What I'm really torn on is Devastator! I'm fine with the paint apps of both versions, but takara Devastator has better elbows for four of the team members, but he'll cost more overall! Also, he'll take an extra couple of months to be released most likely.

I don't mind about the individual guns that much, the constructicons aren't known for their markmanship, they're known for combining into Devastator!

What're your guys thoughts?

Pretender

Postby Devcon » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:38 pm

Wow there are some nice looking TF's for next year which means I have to save now! :x

Firstly, I was not sold on the Hasbro Devastator but after seeing the takara version have the right paint apps in the right places, this mould has now got me interested!
Also having more titan class figures coming out, it looks like I may have to invest in some bigger shelving/display units to hold these beasts.

Also, that fort max mould has me sold but so reminds me of PE's warden as it has the tracks on his back but the cerebros mould looks fantastic. Really looking forward to these new figures but not looking forward to being broke....again! You win hasbro! :twisted:
"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few" - Suzuki

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Sky Lynx!!
Did not see that coming, and to be a new combiner as well is awesome. Definitely cannot wait to add him to the collection - with Takara being all about the G1, I wonder if they will bother releasing.

Bruticus is awesome, but what is with the two chest plate colours and why is Blast Off a plane and why is Brawl green?
Good use of existing castings to make all new figures.

The two waves of Autobots are nice fillers - but the CHUG figures I already have are better.

Gestalt

Postby kevman12 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:05 pm

Zippo wrote:Sky Lynx!!
Did not see that coming, and to be a new combiner as well is awesome. Definitely cannot wait to add him to the collection - with Takara being all about the G1, I wonder if they will bother releasing.

Bruticus is awesome, but what is with the two chest plate colours and why is Blast Off a plane and why is Brawl green?
Good use of existing castings to make all new figures.

The two waves of Autobots are nice fillers - but the CHUG figures I already have are better.

If your wondering why I can't pay you any faster, its because of this... Ditto! Sky Lynx will be a sure purchase. With my eyes growing bigger and my wallet tightening further these awesome toys are starting to fade into a dream or more of a wish list.

They are just bringing out more toys than what my wallet can handle.
Last edited by kevman12 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:50 pm

Where are they going with the RID Toyline

No Deception "Deluxes" - all one/three/five step changes and nothing new at all shown.

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:14 pm

Zippo wrote:Where are they going with the RID Toyline

No Deception "Deluxes" - all one/three/five step changes and nothing new at all shown.

I expect we will see more in 2-3 weeks at sdcc, but steeljaw thunderhoof and megatronius seem to be the only main lind deceptacons

Previous

Return to Transformers News/Rumours Section