Hasbro/NZ Update June 2015

If you have come across any news regarding the wide world of Transformers, post it here. Please do explain if it is confirmed news or just a rumour you have heard.

Moderator: Moderators

TFNZ News Crew

Re: Hasbro/NZ Update June 2015

Postby omegaprime » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:05 pm

ill contact them tomorrow and find out what is going on with Hasbro computron

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:18 pm

omegaprime wrote:ill contact them tomorrow and find out what is going on with Hasbro computron

I sent the standard email address on their website a query request so we shall see what comes back

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:11 pm

Hasbro replied with no plans for Computron

Faction Leader

Postby Damolisher » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:46 pm

Am I the only one getting the slightly troubling feeling we're gonna miss out on most of wave 1 of Titans Return in most places?
"I'm crazy, you're crazy, the whole world's crazy. It's just to which degree you're crazy."- Terry Funk

Gestalt

Postby Windbreaker » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:51 pm

Haven't we had a full release of Wave 1 confirmed via Hasbro? I assume it's just taking its sweet time to get out to the big stores. I don't think we've ever had a Wave 1 skipped before.

Heroic Autobot

Postby NZHC » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Windbreaker wrote:Haven't we had a full release of Wave 1 confirmed via Hasbro? I assume it's just taking its sweet time to get out to the big stores. I don't think we've ever had a Wave 1 skipped before.

Australia already has the wave 2 voyagers I believe.

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:18 pm

the stuff is being rolled out the whole wave 1 wasnt meant to be out intill september so some stuff comeing out now is a good sign

Gestalt

Postby Good_Riddance » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:41 pm

NZHC wrote:
Windbreaker wrote:Haven't we had a full release of Wave 1 confirmed via Hasbro? I assume it's just taking its sweet time to get out to the big stores. I don't think we've ever had a Wave 1 skipped before.

Australia already has the wave 2 voyagers I believe.

Yeah they do... have seen astrotrain and alpha Trion around. Only wave one deluxe though

Gestalt

Postby Windbreaker » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:24 pm

Wave 2 seems to have released pretty hot on the heels of Wave 1 in some places around the world that's for sure. But between what omegaprime says above about a September release, and what Rodimus has said in the Wellington Sightings thread...

Rodimus wrote:I managed to get a minor update on the TR warehouse situation their DC's [distribution centres] have them on order about 1200 for the North Island DC and about 500ish for the south Island DC
additional info usually it takes about 2/3 weeks for it to come into the DC when ordered then another couple of weeks rollout to stores from my observations

... we should be seeing more stuff in more places shortly. Toyco has had the deluxes (but no titan masters or voyagers) since August 10, and I assume they got those from Hasbro NZ. They're $28 today too.

Minibot

Postby stylie_steve » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:22 am

Too slow Hasbro NZ. They need to get the toys onto the shelves much much quicker. I swear we are the last country in the world to see the Titans Return toys in the stores. I don't know why we aren't in line with Australia. When I was over there in April this year the selection and up to date releases were leaps and bounds over NZ.

By the time NZ gets wave 1 I am sure most (collectors) at least would have got there fix online. I already have wave 2 on order and the prices when factoring in shipping are the same as NZ retail so why not.

Heroic Autobot

Postby NZHC » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:42 pm

stylie_steve wrote:Too slow Hasbro NZ. They need to get the toys onto the shelves much much quicker. I swear we are the last country in the world to see the Titans Return toys in the stores. I don't know why we aren't in line with Australia. When I was over there in April this year the selection and up to date releases were leaps and bounds over NZ.

By the time NZ gets wave 1 I am sure most (collectors) at least would have got there fix online. I already have wave 2 on order and the prices when factoring in shipping are the same as NZ retail so why not.

If I was playing devils advocate my guess would be supply and demand. Most stores I go to still have early RID and tranformers 4 movie toys shelf warming. They wouldn't be looking at if Transformers generations is selling they would be looking if "Transformers" as a whole were selling which it appears they aren't.

Faction Leader

Postby [omega] » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:21 pm

stylie_steve wrote:Too slow Hasbro NZ. They need to get the toys onto the shelves much much quicker. I swear we are the last country in the world to see the Titans Return toys in the stores. I don't know why we aren't in line with Australia. When I was over there in April this year the selection and up to date releases were leaps and bounds over NZ.

That's for real.
Since my master card has been botched up by one single letter different in my name than my card, they want me to get a photo copy of my license and have a jp stamp and say that's it's me?
I can't be half arsed going through all that so I had to cancel all my Titan preorders and now thanks to Prowl is Prime I'm ordering mine through him.

By the way Prowl thanks for all your help with this.

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:08 pm

im not risking wave 2 i swear here in new zealand its the cursed wave.

Gestalt

Postby Rodimus » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:35 pm

Was not sure where to post this but I do consider this a big update regarding Warehouse stock for the titans returns deluxes first up they will be on special from 20th of september to the 4th of october at $28 secondly I managed to get the list of all the stores with stock due in the next week to 2 weeks ( may vary as the stock seems to be rolling out slowly in the coming week will update when somthing has changed) here is the list with the stock amounts

Westcity 8
New Lynn 8
Pukekohe 16
New Market 8
Pakuranga 16
Whangaparaoa 8
Whangarei 16
Kaitaia 8
Birkenhead 8
Albany 16
Northlands 8
Rolleston 8
Eastgate 16
Oamaru 8
Nelson 8
Timaru 8
Hornby 8
Dunedin 8
Petone 8
Porirua 8
Paraparaumu 8
Masterton 8
Levin 8
Upper Hutt 8
Lower Hutt 16
Hawera 8
Hamilton 8
Rotorua 16
Tauranga 8
New Plymouth 8
Wanganui 8
Palmerston North 16
Tokoroa 8
Taupo 8
Thames 8
Hastings 8
Napier 8
Gisborne 8
Matamata 8
Whakatane 8
Papamoa 8
Morrinsville 8
Feilding 8
Cambridge 8
Hillcrest 8
Fraser Cove 16
Bell Block 8
Shell Beach 8
Waipapa 8
Lyall Bay 16
Invercargill 16
Gore 8
Blenheim 8
Greymouth 8
South City 8
Ashburton 8
Alexandra 8
Barrington 8
Queenstown 8
Rangiora 8
Belfast 8
Motueka 8
Dunedin South 24
TeRapa 16
Sylvia Park 16
Royal Oak 8
Whitianga 8
Silverdale 16
Mt Roskill 8
Takinini 16
Milford 8
Botany Downs 16
Lincoln Center 6
Westgate 8
Airport 8
Glenfield Mall 8
Richmond 8
Riccarton 16
Tauranga Crossing 8
Manukau 16

Autobot Commander

Postby Mr.Deflok » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Thanks, Rodimus. Appreciate the insider info.

My son really wants Blurr and Hardhead but I can't justify $50 per piece from Toyworld. In fact, I don't think anyone can as apparently they've not sold a single unit since getting their stock a couple of weeks back.

16 for the Lower Hutt store will go pretty quick, but I'll take my chances.

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers News/Rumours Section