TF5: The Last Knight

If you have come across any news regarding the wide world of Transformers, post it here. Please do explain if it is confirmed news or just a rumour you have heard.

Moderator: Moderators

Headmaster City

Re: Bad news... Bay is back for TF5

Postby green dragoon » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:16 pm

Maybe I'm cynical but i don't believe a word of what this article says.
http://news.tfw2005.com/2015/06/25/futu ... ers-294866
The Surprising Adventures of Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

A Tomahawk of Honesty in the Skull of Lies

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Yeah I will believe it when it happens

Micromaster

Postby Reverend Strone » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:34 pm

Well, at least they have identified and tacitly acknowledged one of the key things that the films until this point have been so devoid of. I think this is as close as we could hope to expect as far as a nod to us as fans, that they get this is an area they could improve in. There are a number of talented writers in this brain-trust. I don't know many screenwriters who get into the industry because they aspire to write plotless, characterless action fests, so they can't all be drinking the Bay Kool-Aid. I see this little nugget of news as a reason for some optimism, but as you guys say, the proof of their commitment to this goal will be in what makes it to screen. And it remains to be seen how much influence Bay will continue to exert.

Headmaster City

Postby green dragoon » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:26 pm

Reverend Strone wrote:Well, at least they have identified and tacitly acknowledged one of the key things that the films until this point have been so devoid of. I think this is as close as we could hope to expect as far as a nod to us as fans, that they get this is an area they could improve in. There are a number of talented writers in this brain-trust. I don't know many screenwriters who get into the industry because they aspire to write plotless, characterless action fests, so they can't all be drinking the Bay Kool-Aid. I see this little nugget of news as a reason for some optimism, but as you guys say, the proof of their commitment to this goal will be in what makes it to screen. And it remains to be seen how much influence Bay will continue to exert.

I think the biggest problem is that they (writers, directors, producers) have been making this statement since ROTF on wards but so far zip.
The Surprising Adventures of Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

A Tomahawk of Honesty in the Skull of Lies

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:25 am

Transformers 5 – June 23rd, 2017

Bumblebee Spin-off Movie – June 8th, 2018

Transformers 6 – June 28th, 2019

Faction Leader

Postby Monkey222 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:14 am

omegaprime wrote:Bumblebee Spin-off Movie – June 8th, 2018

Really? Primusdamn. Why can't they do a character with a decent story? Wreckers, or something else.

Oooh, Bots and Cons fleeing Cybertron.
Last edited by Monkey222 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WANTED: ROTF Lockdown, Classics Grimlock Missile, ROTF Stratosphere.

View my Trade Me listings: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=2437745

Collection count is in! The grand total is 466 transformers!-20/06/2014

Autobot Commander

Postby Mr.Deflok » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:28 am

A Bee movie is odd. Maybe he can speak now?

Hot Rod or Magnus would make for great solo movies.

Gestalt

Postby Sledgehama » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:35 pm

It'd be nice if any actual Transformer in the live action films beyond Optimus and Bumblebee would have any sort of actually developed character or even actual personality beyond thin stereotype to make such a spin off worthwhile. Of course that would involve the filmmakers understanding that they are characters rather than just special effects....

Fingers crossed. I'd really like to go into a TF movie with a sense of excitement rather than dread again. Hasn't happened in about, ooh, three decades now...

Gestalt

Postby kevman12 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:44 pm

Monkey222 wrote: Really? Goddamn. Why can't they do a character with a decent story? Wreckers, or something else.

Hey Monkey222, just looking out for you bro as I believe in God and all, I can tell you that God had nothing to do with it. See picture below. They are trying to recruit the young ones. Look at their strategy meeting on the pic ya.
I'm not imposing my view and all, however just letting you know that using God's name in vain is dangerous bro. Anyway if you are a believer just watching out for you.

Faction Leader

Postby Monkey222 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:15 pm

kevman12 wrote:
Monkey222 wrote: Really? Primusdamn. Why can't they do a character with a decent story? Wreckers, or something else.

Hey Monkey222, just looking out for you bro as I believe in God and all, I can tell you that God had nothing to do with it. See picture below. They are trying to recruit the young ones. Look at their strategy meeting on the pic ya.
I'm not imposing my view and all, however just letting you know that using God's name in vain is dangerous bro. Anyway if you are a believer just watching out for you.

I'm not religious at all, but have edited my comment accordingly. Hopefully the edit is more acceptable!
WANTED: ROTF Lockdown, Classics Grimlock Missile, ROTF Stratosphere.

View my Trade Me listings: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=2437745

Collection count is in! The grand total is 466 transformers!-20/06/2014

Gestalt

Postby kevman12 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:35 pm

Monkey222 wrote: I'm not religious at all, but have edited my comment accordingly. Hopefully the edit is more acceptable!

Sweet bro :wink:

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Oh come on Micheal Bay seriously look what hes gone and done to hotrod i have been this disappointed sense movie 1 megatrons leaked face.

I can see his toy being a remold of BB for sure

Gestalt

Postby kevman12 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:10 pm

omegaprime wrote:Oh come on Micheal Bay seriously look what hes gone and done to hotrod i have been this disappointed sense movie 1 megatrons leaked face.

Men that doesn't turn me on - not one bit.

Heroic Autobot

Postby prowl is prime » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:14 pm

kevman12 wrote:
omegaprime wrote:Oh come on Micheal Bay seriously look what hes gone and done to hotrod i have been this disappointed sense movie 1 megatrons leaked face.

Men that doesn't turn me on - not one bit.

Ahh Kev I think you are finally over the dreaded Bayverse. I'm proud of you bro you did it...all that's left to do is burn your movie figures, you can't instill that sort of horror and pain on someone else like Mr Ash did to you. kia kaha Kevman kia kaha nga mihi

Pretender

Postby Vestra » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:28 pm

I was looking at the lights and shape of the bonnet. Kind of gave off a Lamborghini feel so we could be looking at a Lamborghini Centenario.
The TFW2005 forums seem to agree somewhat. It's weird to have a Lamborghini Autobot directly after the Aventador.
Also, orange and black appear to be Drift's colours in this film so that's quite odd.

Edit: Nevermind, that's red on the Mercedes.

Looking for various MP figures, swing me a pm if you have any for sale gentlemen.

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers News/Rumours Section