The TFNZ Masterpiece Thread

If you have come across any news regarding the wide world of Transformers, post it here. Please do explain if it is confirmed news or just a rumour you have heard.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: The TFNZ Masterpiece Thread

Postby Spike » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:30 am

I usually use hlj
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376
Spike
Headmaster City

Postby Thatotherguy » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:24 am

GuanYu79 wrote:Just bumping what thescoth said. Once I brought all MPs from Zippo but with that no longer an option my collection has stalled. Where does everyone get their MPs from these days? Arcee would be a key figure for me

Anime-export usually offers the best price, besides amazon japan who no longer ship to NZ. Downside is you have to pay upfront
Thatotherguy
Pretender

Postby Zippo » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:58 pm

I have actually used New Zealand suppliers for recent orders since my ability to use Amazon Japan was removed.

They have been cheaper than other Japanese places and that was before the December GST increase.
Zippo
TFNZ Administrator

Postby GuanYu79 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:29 am

So what do you do there Zippo? How do you contact the NZ suppliers and who are they?
GuanYu79
Evil Decepticon

Postby Zippo » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:42 am

Mighty Ape and Toyco ... I check their websites for pre orders and order like anyone else would :-)
Zippo
TFNZ Administrator

Postby thescoth » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:49 am

Has anyone tried to order from ohmyprimus since the Coronavirus issues began? At the best of times their shipping took ages, but my order has been in transit since 22 April. Wasn't sure if something was wrong, or if it's just general Coronavirus Slowness affecting it.
thescoth
Mini-Con

Postby Leo_Convoy » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:41 pm

Hopefully in your case it's the latter.
I made an order from them April 14th that was stuck in outbound for 4 weeks, FINALLY arriving in NZ this morning.
Also have an order from Sirtoys that took as long.
Show.Z got back to me saying they no longer ship anything over 2kg so had to refund and Robot Kingdom only does surface mail for the moment.
I do have a package coming from BBTS that dispatched yesterday which i've been told should arrive within a week. Keep you posted
Megatron - You are either LYING, or STUPID!
Starscream - I'M STUPID! I'M STUPID!
Leo_Convoy
Minibot

Postby thescoth » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:17 pm

So I hit up ohmyprimus, and DHL ecommerce is saying that NZ isn't accepting shipments from Singapore right now.
I can't find anything on the NZPost website link they sent, but there isn't a huuuuuge amount I can do other than demanding a refund (and given what a pain it is to find masterpiece dinobot in NZ I'm not too keen on kicking off the waiting game again somewhere else)

So warning for anyone else thinking of ordering from ohmyprimus right now - be careful. Sucks, 'cause they've always been good in the past.
thescoth
Mini-Con

Postby megatronacepticon » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:18 pm

Leo_Convoy wrote:Hopefully in your case it's the latter.
I do have a package coming from BBTS that dispatched yesterday which i've been told should arrive within a week. Keep you posted

I have one carrying Studio Series Scrapper that shipped out a month ago yesterday, with the last update being International departure from Chicago on the 25th of May.
megatronacepticon
Evil Decepticon

Postby Leo_Convoy » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:02 pm

megatronacepticon wrote:I have one carrying Studio Series Scrapper that shipped out a month ago yesterday, with the last update being International departure from Chicago on the 25th of May.

Ouch...out of curiosity did you go with priority shipping?
He along with his wave buddy were a part of my order too. Funnily enough the day after I clicked "complete purchase" Scrapper & Sentinel started showing up in Auckland stores. Arrived this morning thanks to a friend
Leo_Convoy
Minibot

Postby megatronacepticon » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:47 pm

Leo_Convoy wrote:Ouch...out of curiosity did you go with priority shipping?

I did. They shipped it with Asendia, who from what I can see don't have a particularly good customer rating, so that's fun. If he starts showing up down here before my BBTS shipment does I'll probably grab him and stick the BBTS one under the Cathedral Christmas tree or sell it somewhere if it ever turns up. Luckily he was the only thing in the shipment because I somehow didn't have Pile of Loot turned on when I made the order and didn't discover the mistake until after it had gone.
megatronacepticon
Evil Decepticon

Postby Leo_Convoy » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:39 pm

Shipping update:
My June 15th order with BBTS just arrived today, so takes roughly 2.5 weeks with Ascendia's priority option.
Also, their tracking system is moot once it leaves the U.S as it still says the package is in Chicago.
Show.Z seems to take just as long
Leo_Convoy
Minibot

Postby [omega] » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:38 pm

Leo_Convoy wrote:Shipping update:
My June 15th order with BBTS just arrived today, so takes roughly 2.5 weeks with Ascendia's priority option.
Also, their tracking system is moot once it leaves the U.S as it still says the package is in Chicago.
Show.Z seems to take just as long

Same here the new tracking system is kaka
[omega]
Faction Leader

Previous

Return to Transformers News/Rumours Section