NZ GST Charges on all items from USA effective 1st Dec

If you have come across any news regarding the wide world of Transformers, post it here. Please do explain if it is confirmed news or just a rumour you have heard.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: NZ GST Charges on all items from USA effective 1st Dec

Postby MightyMattReidMob » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:33 pm

So realistically we should be fine I can't see most of the stores sending over sixty thousand worth of good our way maybe the big ones
MightyMattReidMob
Mini-Con

Postby NKF » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:08 am

I am interested to see what our bricks-and-mortar shops are going to do to get us to entice us into the local stores. The playing field has been levelled, as it were, so the ball's in their court.
Crura Fish!
NKF
Decepticon Warlord

Postby Good_Riddance » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:19 am

NKF wrote:I am interested to see what our bricks-and-mortar shops are going to do to get us to entice us into the local stores. The playing field has been levelled, as it were, so the ball's in their court.

They're never going to stock what I'm interested in anyway. I'll just have to wear the import duty on my purchases I guess
Good_Riddance
Gestalt

Postby loismustdye » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:47 pm

I’m still gonna purchase overseas regardless,the gst is minimal and I’m ok with paying my way.
However the believe that this will make things fairer for retailnz is hilarious.
This just means I’ll import more higher value items (under $1000), pay the gst and now not have to worry about customs charges/release fee BS. Bigger packages will now be cheaper
no sig as photobucket nerfed it all
# of TF's: I don't have the patience to count them all
# of GIJoe: I've lost count
loismustdye
Headmaster City

Previous

Return to Transformers News/Rumours Section