God Fire Convoy Reissue

If you have come across any news regarding the wide world of Transformers, post it here. Please do explain if it is confirmed news or just a rumour you have heard.

Moderator: Moderators

TFNZ Administrator

God Fire Convoy Reissue

Postby Zippo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:51 am

OMG, how I did not know about this earlier ...

They are reissuing Car Robots (or as its known in America, Robots in Disguise and not to be confused with the current RiD) Fire Convoy and God Magnus who combine to form God Fire Convoy

As soon as I saw Fire Convoy back in 2000, I knew I had to somehow get him, and I did
In my sealed collection I have the first edition window box, the second edition non window box, God Magnus and the very expensive giftset with exclusive "Master Sword"
I also have a loose Fire Convoy in truck mode, a loose God Magnus is truck mode and a set combined as God Fire Convoy; all of them suffering the very common spilt tire issue because they all came with rubber tires

Link to Seibertron with images: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... nus/39786/

How many of these do I get, even with the significant increase of cost over the last 17 years

TFNZ Moderator

Re: God Fire Convoy Reissue

Postby Subria » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:51 am

Hmmm be a nice release that one.

Shame Magnus is so much of a partsformer, but I've always loved the combiners they had in this line. Good memories. Mine are loose and in storage, and were also suffering the split tyres.

I'm fairly happy to pass on this - unless they go and rerelease the crystal version...

This Moderator is no longer resident.

Autobot Commander

Postby Mr.Deflok » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:32 pm

Had the same feelings, just don't know what compelled me to sell Fire Convoy. Was so much fun.

I only saw Magnus in stores once and then broken ones on TM.

Tempting.

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:36 pm

I have my Hasbro verson, it may not be cheap it will be well worth it, there is just something epic about those 2

Autobot Commander

Postby Mr.Deflok » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:24 am

I keep seei g conflicting prices. How much is this going for?

Return to Transformers News/Rumours Section