Titans Return (Trypticon)

If you have come across any news regarding the wide world of Transformers, post it here. Please do explain if it is confirmed news or just a rumour you have heard.

Moderator: Moderators

Pretender

Re: Titans Return (Tryptacon)

Postby python5003 » Sat May 13, 2017 2:51 am

Mr.Deflok wrote:Anyone know if we're getting the Leader Black Shadow?

No idea. You could get him on Amazon if you're getting desperate, looks to be $95 NZD including shipping right now:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=titans+return&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Atitans+return

Also Broadside ends up $55 w/ shipping.

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:18 pm

We have some takara offerings today and they look great, noticable is sixshots new head misfires non pink head and targetmaster, doublecross now has a targetmaster and broadside has non see though weapons.

misfire makes this next wave alot easier with slugslinger being part of the next wave and who knows who else is with him hoping for crosshairs pointblank and sureshot, the takara misfire is a must have for me

Gestalt

Postby [omega] » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm

Titans return are probably my most pleasing to the eyes at the moment.
Meaning this production line :D

TFNZ Administrator

Postby Zippo » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:21 pm

Good to see that Takara is coming to the party again, reducing the number of toys I need to double dip

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:09 pm

Gestalt

Postby [omega] » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:50 pm

omegaprime wrote:better pictures have arrived

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... als/38313/

Those are bloody delicious

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:25 pm

I have sent a email asking if we will be seeing soundwave and sxishot, i have also asked about megatron optimusprime and if there is anymore infomation that can be shared about up coming titans return toys.

I think we have been in the dark for a lil long about things above deluxe class, so ive reached out

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:57 am

Got a email back sorry this infomation is no longer available to the public.

Maybe i just got unlucky...

i would highly suggest if what you want isn't here i would import i have another way of getting this info which ill ask on Wednesday...

Headmaster City

Postby Spike » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:22 pm

Well that's that. I'm 100% importing now. No more local buys.
Spike's want list
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12376

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:44 pm

Spike wrote:Well that's that. I'm 100% importing now. No more local buys.

I have been sense the waspanator wave of classics... the mess with menasaur the fact i didnt once see swindle and co down here re enforced my importing nature, heck i still want the white repaint of optimusprime from combiner wars but it never came down here

Minibot

Postby NZHC » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:32 pm

omegaprime wrote:
Spike wrote:Well that's that. I'm 100% importing now. No more local buys.

I have been sense the waspanator wave of classics... the mess with menasaur the fact i didnt once see swindle and co down here re enforced my importing nature, heck i still want the white repaint of optimusprime from combiner wars but it never came down here

I got it here in waikato but purely by luck. Do you a get sense that sales numbers are the reason we aren't getting things here ? My local Toyworld still has wave one deluxes and voyagers from Titan's return and nothing ever moves and I wonder if this is the case in most areas.

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Over stocking of wave 1, we just literally just got rid of most of wave 1 and then they brutally restocked, they could of easily sent us anything but galvatron optimus and blaster

Gestalt

Postby Good_Riddance » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:39 pm

omegaprime wrote:Over stocking of wave 1, we just literally just got rid of most of wave 1 and then they brutally restocked, they could of easily sent us anything but galvatron optimus and blaster

Yeah we have a restock of wave one leaders going round all the warehouses here at the moment... give us something new!

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:32 pm

So i tryed another email ( i basicly said we kinda need that infomation so we know weather or not to import as the window is closing on some of these products) responding to the one i got and got the same response, im going to try and get my hands on the info another way tommorw, i know a few managers around dunedin who can do orders with hasbro and maybe there order sheets have the infomation on whats going on.

but for now i recommend doing what i do if hasbro new zealand doesnt stock the wearhouse and or the other stores with in 2 months of something being released import it. otherwise wait for a takara release, if something gets released by takara before hasbro it normaly means its not going to be released by hasbro, or not going to be coming here e.g dotm deluxe leadfoot que and soundwave.

i think the only ones ive seen that do it diffrently was the takara prime first edition line where they released it first then it got released over seas but that still didnt make it here, and the only other one is ginri or magnus prime

TFNZ News Crew

Postby omegaprime » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:02 am

Good news and bad.

Good misfires wave hits july along with blitzwing and seaspray.

The bad they are completely sold out of titans return leader classes meaning what we have now is all we are getting.(maybe stock does come in after all)

We also wont be seeing megatron and prime

Got a surpise email :)

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers News/Rumours Section