WTB Iron Factory IF-EX16A Alleria (Elita One)

Want to buy, sell, or trade some Transformers merchandise? Then post here! TFNZ takes no responsibility for its members' actions.

Moderator: Moderators

WTB Iron Factory IF-EX16A Alleria (Elita One)

Postby thescoth » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:07 am

Hey Guys,

Long shot to find this in NZ, but figured I might as well give it a go - I bought IronFactory IF-EX14 OP Ultimate commander off someone on trademe a while back without Alleria, hoping that seller is on here/is will to part with it.

Looking to pay 120 or so NZD - this is negotiable

Shipping would be to Auckland - let me know if you're interested in getting rid of yours (I would want it with the box though)

Thanks,
Scott
Last edited by thescoth on Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thescoth
Mini-Con

Re: WTB Iron Factory IF-EX16A Alleria (Elita One)

Postby Rextheman » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:22 pm

That would be pretty hard to be honest.

In global market those are also becomes rare now, the closest I have seen recently is a guy selling Elita for roughly $120 NZD alone with box and everything mint or another selling a loose OP + loose Elita for $200, no box no any manual...
Rextheman
Mini-Con

Postby thescoth » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:36 pm

Rextheman wrote:That would be pretty hard to be honest.

In global market those are also becomes rare now, the closest I have seen recently is a guy selling Elita for roughly $120 NZD alone with box and everything mint or another selling a loose OP + loose Elita for $200, no box no any manual...

Dammit, must have missed the Elita - was it on ebay, or one of the usual 3rd party vendors?

Either way, will raise price expectations appropriately
thescoth
Mini-Con

Postby loismustdye » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:16 pm

Was probably me that sold it to you :D
I only bought it to get the elita one figure as I had no interest in the prime figure.
Crazy to see that it’s going for that sort of money, it’s a cool figure, but no way it’s worth that sorta coin.
no sig as photobucket nerfed it all
# of TF's: I don't have the patience to count them all
# of GIJoe: I've lost count
loismustdye
Headmaster City

Postby thescoth » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:42 pm

loismustdye wrote:Was probably me that sold it to you :D
I only bought it to get the elita one figure as I had no interest in the prime figure.
Crazy to see that it’s going for that sort of money, it’s a cool figure, but no way it’s worth that sorta coin.

Ah, good to know it was someone on here who sold it to me.
Whelp, if you ever want to offload the figure, feel free to hit me up - I expect you're probably the only one in NZ with one at this stage

Yeah, prices have skyrocketed for the old IF figures since they did their big 2019 reveals (Megatron, etc) - you can't find their Starscream online anymore fullstop.

Not gonna lie, glad I got on that bandwagon when I did - wouldn't want to go back now and try get their old stuff
thescoth
Mini-Con

Postby loismustdye » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:54 pm

thescoth wrote:
loismustdye wrote:Was probably me that sold it to you :D

Ah, good to know it was someone on here who sold it to me.
Whelp, if you ever want to offload the figure, feel free to hit me up - I expect you're probably the only one in NZ with one at this stage

Yeah, prices have skyrocketed for the old IF figures since they did their big 2019 reveals (Megatron, etc) - you can't find their Starscream online anymore fullstop.

Not gonna lie, glad I got on that bandwagon when I did - wouldn't want to go back now and try get their old stuff

:D
Will keep that in mind.
I picked and chose from most of their offerings, I went dx9 for the legends scale seekers initially however middle of last year I decided to get the IF ones for the bigger shelf presence, I must have timed it well to get in before they sold out. Fortunately I managed to get all the seeker variants as well in order to complete them. War giant was my last purchase as nothing they’ve released since then has really appealed much aesthetically.
Good to know I might have a small nest egg holed up in the shed lol
loismustdye
Headmaster City

Postby loismustdye » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:46 pm

Hey mate see my post in the sightings thread.....
TFsource has the iron factory red wings of tyrant up for preorder, an exclusive Asian item if I recall.
Red and black version of their seeker mold.
loismustdye
Headmaster City

Postby thescoth » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:32 pm

loismustdye wrote:Hey mate see my post in the sightings thread.....
TFsource has the iron factory red wings of tyrant up for preorder, an exclusive Asian item if I recall.
Red and black version of their seeker mold.

Oh sweet, cheers for that mate

I preordered it on sirtoys way back in Dec last year, but good to know for anyone else keen on this. Chosen Prime preorder has already sold out, so if anyone is keen on this they'll need to get in quick!
thescoth
Mini-Con

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade