WTB: G1 and Beast Wars CHUG's

Want to buy, sell, or trade some Transformers merchandise? Then post here! TFNZ takes no responsibility for its members' actions.

Moderator: Moderators

Mini-Con

WTB: G1 and Beast Wars CHUG's

Postby Fan-of-Cool-Stuff-27 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:20 pm

Anyone have any Hasbro CHUG figures they no longer want? I'm Trying to collect G1 cartoon characters in CHUG form.

I'm also interested in buying:

- Generations Rattrap
- Generations Waspinator
- Universe Dinobot
- Universe Cheetor
- Generations Tankor

Thanks for stopping by,
F-O-C-S-27
Last edited by Fan-of-Cool-Stuff-27 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On the hunt for on-screen Movieverse TF figures, Unicron Trilogy figures and RiD Spychanger tiny tins.

If you are willing to sell any of these to me or want to know what I'm specifically after just message me and let me know it would be much appreciated.

IG: fanofcoolstuff27_nz

F-O-C-S-27

TFNZ Administrator

Re: WTB: G1 and Beast Wars CHUG's

Postby Zippo » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:49 am

When I get back to NZ, I'll check out my sale list. I have a feeling I have some of those available, as well as other CHUG toys

Mini-Con

Re: WTB: G1 and Beast Wars CHUG's

Postby Fan-of-Cool-Stuff-27 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:37 pm

Zippo wrote:When I get back to NZ, I'll check out my sale list. I have a feeling I have some of those available, as well as other CHUG toys

Sweet, that would be cool thanks :D
On the hunt for on-screen Movieverse TF figures, Unicron Trilogy figures and RiD Spychanger tiny tins.

If you are willing to sell any of these to me or want to know what I'm specifically after just message me and let me know it would be much appreciated.

IG: fanofcoolstuff27_nz

F-O-C-S-27

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade